RSOV/Gunner/any other retailer queries...

Pablo

QUOTE (hugh_b @ May 26 2008, 08:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey guy's, just ordered an eotech replica 552 from dragon red airsoft. Bought it via the paypal buy now button and paidaccordingly. I have a receipt for my payment and it took me back to the dragon red website after payment. I then noticed it was possible to register but only as a US customer...have any of you uk guy's ordered from them like i did? How long did it take etc? thanks-Hugh

Hugh I ordered a 552 from them and it was fine, it took about a week to arrive if I remember correctly.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You don't have to prove you're UKARA registered, as it's not a legal requirement for importing RIFs. You may have to prove you're a member of a site with PLI, but sometimes they just ask why you're importing it and as a skirmisher they'll need to know where you play. It varies though, but no-one seems to have had any major issues proving they're legit.

[quote name= PLI,

whos that?

That'll be Public Liability Insurance, which the skirmish site you use must have in order for you to be allowed to import RIFs (or do anything else relating to RIFs that's covered by the VCRA). If you're UKARA registered then the site you play at must be part of their scheme, and therefore will have PLI ('cos if it hadn't, it wouldn't be elligible to join the UKARA scheme).

On the emails thing, it is common for the items to arrive at your door before you hear anything from the retailer about them being shipped.

i ordered some mags from RSOV back at the end of march, n paid for the 6-10 weeks delivery, and its status in shipping is simply "handed over". Rsov claim it has left hong kong (which i am inclined to belive) and parcelfarce reckon it hasnt arrived in this country (or they`ve lost it). so its either:

A. still in hong kong

B. somewhere in customs over here

C. bottom of the ocean

i dont feel like pestering RSOV anymore as they`ve repeatedly stated its left the country but parcelforce are generally idiots (delt with them before =[ ) so im not sure where to go with this?

Thanks for the help ;D

I avioid TNT due to the fact that a few year ago the stuff used to go via their Denmark Distribution Hub and the Danish outlaw all replica gun and basically destoryed anything coming through there going on to UK. Dont know if this is still the case, but ain't going to find out the hard and expensive way.

its changed now, all RIFs that TNT transport from HK to UK now go via a different route so it doesnt get affected anymore.

according to keith TNT is the fastest to the UK..

but from personal experience i think the best is EMS/Speedpost from HK to UK

and guys to estimate your tax & charges just add 25% on top of your total payment (including shipping)

i ordered some mags from RSOV back at the end of march, n paid for the 6-10 weeks delivery, and its status in shipping is simply "handed over". Rsov claim it has left hong kong (which i am inclined to belive) and parcelfarce reckon it hasnt arrived in this country (or they`ve lost it). so its either:

A. still in hong kong

B. somewhere in customs over here

C. bottom of the ocean

i dont feel like pestering RSOV anymore as they`ve repeatedly stated its left the country but parcelforce are generally idiots (delt with them before =[ ) so im not sure where to go with this?

Thanks for the help ;D

deem the package lost and launch a dispute via paypal ? of course you should talk to RSOV before you do that they might just offer to resend the mags..

i ordered some mags from RSOV back at the end of march, n paid for the 6-10 weeks delivery, and its status in shipping is simply "handed over". Rsov claim it has left hong kong (which i am inclined to belive) and parcelfarce reckon it hasnt arrived in this country (or they`ve lost it).

At the end of march, but that isn't 10 weeks ago yet?

You should be prepared for surface mail from the other side of the planet taking a loooong-aaaaass time to show up.

Last time I had something shipped by surface mail (confused US buddy of mine, who didn't seem to know you should choose standard airmail as the bare minimum), it took all of 3 months before I had the damned package.

At the end of march, but that isn't 10 weeks ago yet?

You should be prepared for surface mail from the other side of the planet taking a loooong-aaaaass time to show up.

Last time I had something shipped by surface mail (confused US buddy of mine, who didn't seem to know you should choose standard airmail as the bare minimum), it took all of 3 months before I had the damned package.

yeah think its a tad over 10 weeks now, again dont think its RSOV`s fault, personally reckon its stuck somewhere in parcelforce

Hey all, I ordered some rail covers from RSOV, and now have a shipping number in the format "RAxxxxxxxxxHK"

Can someone please direct me to the website that I have to enter the code in to receive my information?

I tried Hong Kong Speedpost, but they said that there was no trace of my package..

I'm not 100% sure I'm entering the code correctly as well..

Edit: I was being a bit of a mong and didnt realise that RSOV provide clickable links for the shipping company, I've found out where my parcel is!

i ordered some goodies from ebaybanned.com the other day. order didnt register on the site even though i followed all the instructions. I emailed paul my order and paypal transaction number and he responded that it would be sent out asap. finally got them to give me a tracking number and the tracking number says the package is going to the UK. But I live in USA. So I email them back saying I think they got the tracking number wrong. they said

"maybe something wrong with the tracking system

i think you will receive it

thanks

Jesse^_^"

thats got me a little worried. should I worry. Ive had nothing but problems order from HK shops but you cant beat the prices and they have stuff that you cant get anywere else.

i ordered some goodies from ebaybanned.com the other day. order didnt register on the site even though i followed all the instructions. I emailed paul my order and paypal transaction number and he responded that it would be sent out asap. finally got them to give me a tracking number and the tracking number says the package is going to the UK. But I live in USA. So I email them back saying I think they got the tracking number wrong. they said

"maybe something wrong with the tracking system

i think you will receive it

thanks

Jesse^_^"

thats got me a little worried. should I worry. Ive had nothing but problems order from HK shops but you cant beat the prices and they have stuff that you cant get anywere else.

I also encountered that, where my order didn't register on the site at all :) I'll shoot Paul an e-mail right now and ask him what's up.

*edit*

Uh-oh, I just realized something. There may be a problem with how we ordered. Did you remember to go back to the site after you ordered, shroom? I don't think I did, which may be why my order is not showing up. Uh-oh... Oh well, it'll get figured out.

Wow, I am truly impressed with RSOV. Turns out, right after I ordered, they had sent me an e-mail saying they got my payment and that I needed to simply tell them what I had ordered and they would ship it!

+1 for EB tac!

*edit*

Eek, sorry for the double-post!

yeah I went back to the site with the return to ebaybanned.com link after paying threw paypal. I had to login again and its was trying to make me start over. that part im not so worried about. I dont want my order giong to the UK, seeing how im in the US. Besides that, im still waiting for my other order from gunnerairsoft. i placed 2 orders from gunners a day apart. I got a later one already. still havent received the first one.

How's UPS with shipping guns to Europe? Because TNT has unacceptable prices and I can't decide between air mail and UPS - I'll most probably have to lug 20 kilos from the post office myself, which is medically impossible at the time and I'm afraid UPS might pull some weird *beep* with my shipment.

Any one have any experience with buying from RSOV and having it shipped to Sweden? I am thinking of ordering their type 89 when it's back in stock, but since I've never imported airsoft before I'm worried about customs, which countries it will be shipped through, and what shipping option is the best, etc.

tacksam för svar ^_^.

QUOTE (hugh_b @ Jun 2 2008, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ordered a 552 from dragonred airsoft, it states it's sent via tnt/ems, does this mean i will receive via courier in the uk or normal post? thanks-Hugh

yup either tnt themselves or parcelforce

both good quick choices mate, may your package come thru without charges :)

Wow, I am truly impressed with RSOV. Turns out, right after I ordered, they had sent me an e-mail saying they got my payment and that I needed to simply tell them what I had ordered and they would ship it!

+1 for EB tac!

*edit*

Eek, sorry for the double-post!

Alright, here's a follow-up..

They sent me the e-mail originally right when I placed my order. I have since e-mailed them multiple times telling them what I ordered, but I have yet to get a reply back from them.

I am concerned about whether they even remember my order...

Alright, here's a follow-up..

They sent me the e-mail originally right when I placed my order. I have since e-mailed them multiple times telling them what I ordered, but I have yet to get a reply back from them.

I am concerned about whether they even remember my order...

did you return to the RSOV homepage immediately after your paypal payment? if you dont your order gets messed up because it doesnt get stored in the rsov system..

Archived