RSOV/Gunner/any other retailer queries...

Pablo

yup either tnt themselves or parcelforce

both good quick choices mate, may your package come thru without charges :)

just tracked it,..... "awaiting customs charges" :angry: Would that be 5% of original amount and then the £9 that parcelforce will screw me over for, for doing just about nothing?

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (hugh_b @ Jun 2 2008, 10:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
just tracked it,..... "awaiting customs charges" :angry: Would that be 5% of original amount and then the £9 that parcelforce will screw me over for, for doing just about nothing?

it could either be

1) released without charges

2) released with charges 17.5% of item value (including postage) + handling fee

3) stuck at customs for weeks on end until customs verify that you have the appropriate documents for importation of RIF's

just wait a week mate :)

if its 1 or 2 you'll know within a week, if no change within a week ring parcelforce int depot customs dept at 02476212860 or 02476212800 to find out whats happening

it could either be

1) released without charges

2) released with charges 17.5% of item value (including postage) + handling fee

3) stuck at customs for weeks on end until customs verify that you have the appropriate documents for importation of RIF's

just wait a week mate :)

if its 1 or 2 you'll know within a week, if no change within a week ring parcelforce int depot customs dept at 02476212860 or 02476212800 to find out whats happening

ok cheers, well it's only an eotech so i shouldn't have any trouble with the whole RIF thing. Just have to see what happens. cheers-hugh

ah if thats the case then there shouldnt be a problem :)

how much was it with shipping?

it was $105 with shipping, so just over £50, i have read somewhere on here that i shouldn't be charged anything for orders under £60 but i'm sure thats not the case, as it states on the HM customs site and i have always known it to be £36 if marked as a gift and £18 if not. But you nver know, i may be lucky! thanks-Hugh

How do I pay EbayBanned? I'm confused with their instructions :unsure:

You add everything in the cart, go through checkout and that will direct you to paypal, you pay via this and after you have it will give you the option to go back to ebaybanned...YOU NEED TO DO THIS otherwise they will not know what you have ordered and you will have to wait for an e-mail from them asking what you ordered etc and this slows everything up. So follow the link back to ebaybanned after you have payed and it will all go through ok. thanks-Hugh

I have a question regarding a an online retailer, this will probably be a question for some US folk, as they are located in Temple City, CA... Has anyone used or heard of www.hitguns.com??? They seem to have pretty decent prices, for US people anyways. The shipping on most big items seems to be free as far as I can tell. I have a post in the newbie area with mroe details, so if you have time please take a look and give me some feedback! Thnx!

My original post: http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...howtopic=144971

got all my orders from ebaybanned and gunners. so far so good. Just waiting for my gp30 now but that was just ordered the other day. ebaybanned gave me the wrong tracking number but the item showed up quick so its not a problem

Hi all. Whats the average waiting time for a package from gunner to the uk. i made an order for 2 aegs + mags on the 16/5, recieved confirmation of payment on the 21/5 but the order progress still says uncleared !! sent an email on the 3/6 for an eta on the parcel but no reply. am now into the 4th week of waiting with not alot of progress being made. any help would be appreciated

Ok then did any one by from Shirley toy company? The company is from mainland China.

They have their site and look legitimate. If anyone has some information please share it.

You've already got a thread on that one ;)

As they're a wholesaler rather than a retailer (as you know now) I'd suggest you ask some retailers rather than us lot, as they're far more likely to have dealt with them. Not many private airsofters order a container full of guns at a time.

You've already got a thread on that one ;)

As they're a wholesaler rather than a retailer (as you know now) I'd suggest you ask some retailers rather than us lot, as they're far more likely to have dealt with them. Not many private airsofters order a container full of guns at a time.

he contact me also and i tried to explain that we"Wholesalers" dont sell 1x 1x 1x pcs thingies in wholesale and i tried to direct him to HK shops but i guess he wouldnt listen...

Anyone usually know how long it takes for something to arrive from Hong Kong to the USA?

10-Jun-2008 Hong Kong Item posted and is being processed.

10-Jun-2008 Hong Kong In transit.

11-Jun-2008 Hong Kong Processed for departure.

11-Jun-2008 Hong Kong The item left Hong Kong for its destination on 11-Jun-2008

11-Jun-2008 Hong Kong The item left Hong Kong for its destination on 11-Jun-2008

This is regular Hong Kong Post -> USPS Air Mail.

It took a nice week or so for Gunner to ship...

Anyone usually know how long it takes for something to arrive from Hong Kong to the USA?

10-Jun-2008 Hong Kong Item posted and is being processed.

10-Jun-2008 Hong Kong In transit.

11-Jun-2008 Hong Kong Processed for departure.

This is regular Hong Kong Post -> USPS Air Mail.

It took a nice week or so for Gunner to ship...

should be getting to your house any day now, probly got stopped by customs. usually takes 2-4 days once it hits the US

so it probly got into the US on the 12th, 13th-16th to process. Might even get it today.

Archived