RSOV/Gunner/any other retailer queries...

Pablo

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody having trouble logging into their account at RSOV at the minute? I've had an account there for ages, and bought quite a few items. Bought an Element AKM flash hider last night and everything was fine. Transaction completed OK. I had a further browse around, then checked my email for an order confirmation from Keith, which was there. Then I shut down the computer and went to bed. This morning I went on RSOVs site and the colours and layout are different and it's telling me it doesn't recognise my email address when I try to log in!! :(

Anybody having trouble logging into their account at RSOV at the minute? I've had an account there for ages, and bought quite a few items. Bought an Element AKM flash hider last night and everything was fine. Transaction completed OK. I had a further browse around, then checked my email for an order confirmation from Keith, which was there. Then I shut down the computer and went to bed. This morning I went on RSOVs site and the colours and layout are different and it's telling me it doesn't recognise my email address when I try to log in!! :(

Yeah, I'm having this trouble aswell.

But I imagine it'll be fixed pretty soon

Doesn't seem worth using them any more for RIF's. The price of them all has gone up quite abit (£10-£20) but the postage hasnt gone down much at all (£5-£10).

So after buying the gun, paying postage and getting stung by customs and the courier, it'll work out as more, and all without a warrenty. Disapointing :(

Depends on what your ordering!

If your ordering 2+ guns then it can be worth it. I brought a few MP5k's recently - at £25 each + P&P + customs its still way cheaper than buying them in the UK @ £85 a go.

JG G36C's aren't worthwhile - if you hunt around you can pick them up for £70 in this country.

You have to be careful with what your buying!

Well, I made an order right before RSOV's update, but now i've made a new account, I cant check the status of the previous order!

I've emailed Keith, so we'll see what happens.

EDIT : No worries, RSOV got it sorted.

Keith @ RSOV FTW!

I just placed an order with RSOV the other day. It says it's shipped, but i don't have a tracking number for it. I didn't get one in my email, and I can't see anywhere on my order where it lists the tracking number. I had it shipped EMS. Any ideas of how to track it?

I just placed an order with RSOV the other day. It says it's shipped, but i don't have a tracking number for it. I didn't get one in my email, and I can't see anywhere on my order where it lists the tracking number. I had it shipped EMS. Any ideas of how to track it?

Best bet is to email RSOV and ask them for the tracking number. Otherwise you've pretty much got no chance of locating it until it arrives.

You'd think they'd have a way of getting the number with their updated online store. :(

It's possible, many sites put a tracking number online with the order. Perhaps something worth suggesting to RSOV as an improvement

www.rsov.com/track

put the order number in and there you go

I need some help. I ordered alot of airsoft stuff (400$+) a long time ago. I ordered by surface mail which was supposed to take 6 to 8 weeks.

I've been waiting for nearly 14 weeks now.

I also ordered about 20 kilos off bb's around 2 weeks after the first order.

The bb's arrived today.

Rsov arne't answering on any of my emails.

Ayone care to help a little?

Archived