RSOV/Gunner/any other retailer queries...

Pablo

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got a note on my tracking page for an RSOV order syaing "Pending Customs Inspection"

Any ideas guys? i assume it mans, this time i'll pay import tax and probs have to send proof of being a skirmisher etc.

but what does it mean exactly, when they say 'Inspection?' do they actually take them out and use them/test them/mess with them?

I don't think so, they just open the package and check what's inside.

Anyway, EBayBanned got on my nerves too - they shipped everything...but my friggin' uniform and two patches. At least they left me a note in the box, cite, "We ship your items by difference (sic!) boxes,such method will mini (sic!) your tax pay"

Thats cool, but does anyone have any idea how long they take about it? they've been at it 5 days now!

For "suspect" packages (AEG's usually, or anything that looks like weaponary), they take their sweet time.

I just waited 18 days for 5 MAG AK74 midcaps from WGC, total cost came to about £40 - Was pleasantly surprised to find a letter from parcelforce saying that customs wanted £33, plus £15 handling charge from them. :( I should have ordered from the UK, but then I wouldn't have had black ones. :P

Customs are ripoff merchants.

Guys, Ebaybanned is stopping retail starting today 8:00 PM China time. I didn't understand his reasons for it, his english is broken, messed up big time. His announcement is on the frontpage. If this is true, I'm f***ed (I'll never get my safariland replica...).

It look like ebaybanned have become greedy and will only deal with big orders now.

Funny how quickly we have been forgotten.

Even is announcement about selling AEG's was pants.

Well i wish them good luck, shame that as always sooner or later the consumer always gets the boot in the backside.

pedz

• 2 weeks later...

Any idea how long it usually takes Gunner to ship the orders? Its been exactly 7 days since I placed and instantly paid for my order, and the status is still "Confirmed and processing". I made sure that all parts I ordered were marked as In Stock. I requested an order update a couple days ago via the e-mail but got no answer.

Should I be worried?

Ordered a dboys battery box with battery from RSOV which cost about £45-£50 inc postage to the UK. took 3 weeks, had emails from UPS daily, they wanted decleration (which i had to compete THREE times) diagram and pictures, description PLUS A UKARA NUMBER!!! Arrive and was told to pay extra £22.72 for customs.

Shipped with UPS.

A fellow airsofter orderes from them each month and says items arrive within half a week when he uses TNT. Each time he has used UPS, he has same problems i had.

UK users avoid UPS and go with TNT.

Holy *suitcase*.

I recently placed an order at RSOV, and it was shipped thursday 28/8.

Today, saturday 30/8, I run a package trace to see how far it's come. The trace says there was a failed delivery attempt yesterday 29/8.

WOW. :blink:

Normally I put a note on my door asking the UPS delivery dude to dump the package somewhere out of sight, if I'm not at home on the expected day of delivery. I hadn't done that yesterday, because I didn't expect the package to arrive so *fruitcage* soon!

This is definitely a new record. UPS ftw.

Has anyone received orders placed with ebaybanned within the last month? I ordered this scope from them on the 6th of August and still have not received anything. I contacted them on the 25th and got a reply saying "Give the tracking number to you soon. Regards, Jesse^_^". I just contacted them again asking if they had even shipped out my scope. Could this crappy order shipping be because of the false alarm change around the 12th? Any help appreciated.

I have to agree, if ordering from RSOV, try not use UPS. Sure it gets to your delivery depot within 3-6 days but its then held there for customs clearence, a "Fire Arms" form sent from UPS to explain whats in the package, what its used for, even after its been opened. Then held for clearence after UPS passes the form onto Customs, then finally released after a couple of days and delivered. Then, in my case, another visit from UPS a week later, where they delivered a surprise item of a £33 import charge.

Never had any problems with Customs or delivery from RSOV before when using other couriers. This could have been a one off but when ordering from RSOV again i wont be using UPS as my courier of choice.

Just as a warning, if you're using Parcel Force to deliver your goods from HK... Just been informed by Parcel Force that ALL parcels coming from mainland china or hong kong are having to be handed over to customs, and there is at least a 1 week backlog whilst they're with customs.

You can just make a quotation without going to paypal and you can get the exact shipping fee for the stuff you want to order.

P.S. I made 2 orders last week. 1 from RSOV the other from EB. I did the orders at the same time. RSOV got my stuff shipped within 3 days, EB within 7 days.

Just for info.

Bjorn

Any fellow Europeans able to tell me what the average cost / what I can expect to pay for shipping from RSOV for airmail or one of the faster options? £ or € works, just to get a general idea.

the shipping cost does vary by weight, destination and courier service all you need to do is to put all your items in the rsov.com shipping cart then check out and choose the courier service you can then see the total cost include applicable discount and shipping cost before go to the paypal web site.

You can just make a quotation without going to paypal and you can get the exact shipping fee for the stuff you want to order.

P.S. I made 2 orders last week. 1 from RSOV the other from EB. I did the orders at the same time. RSOV got my stuff shipped within 3 days, EB within 7 days.

Just for info.

Bjorn

I made an order with EB 9 days ago they still haven't shipped according to their order info...this is the first time I've ordered from them, do they usually update regularly on the website when they ship? What's the best way (if there is such a thing) to get them to reply to emails?

I made an order with EB 9 days ago they still haven't shipped according to their order info...this is the first time I've ordered from them, do they usually update regularly on the website when they ship? What's the best way (if there is such a thing) to get them to reply to emails?

Update..as I posted the above, sure nuf, I receive the package today(8 days from the time I placed the order)...to answer my own questions, no they don't update their order page...but they did come through:-)

Archived