RSOV/Gunner/any other retailer queries...

Pablo

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi just a quick question conscerning shipping with rsov

Is there any shipping method where i won't be stung with extra charges by the shipping company?

I'm not to fussed about tax it's just the extra charge will make it as expensive as buying what i'm after from over here.

I seriously doubt it, unless the stuff you order gets through without being caught by customs. It's only if you get customs charges that you'll get the handling fee. No customs charges, no handling fee. Because of RSOV's policy of 100% declaration on the invoice, it's entirely possible that you will have to pay customs charges, and therefore will have to pay the handling fee.

I've recenty had an order for about £65 from RSOV, including £16 shipping, came through customs and Parcel Force with a £19 tax/handling charge. Grand total of £8 on the handling charge. I'm more used to seeing a £13.50 handling charge off Parcel Force.

I seriously doubt it, unless the stuff you order gets through without being caught by customs. It's only if you get customs charges that you'll get the handling fee. No customs charges, no handling fee. Because of RSOV's policy of 100% declaration on the invoice, it's entirely possible that you will have to pay customs charges, and therefore will have to pay the handling fee.

I've recenty had an order for about £65 from RSOV, including £16 shipping, came through customs and Parcel Force with a £19 tax/handling charge. Grand total of £8 on the handling charge. I'm more used to seeing a £13.50 handling charge off Parcel Force.

Unlike other overseas retailers, rsov.com will always mark 100% full value on invoice as a responsible business as well as to avoid any unnecessary troubles, delay and lost to our customers. If customs at your side in doubt of the package value and need document from the receiver but if he/she is not able to provide accurate and valid document to show the value then a VERY HIGH additional charge (penalty?) will be applied on top of the customs estimated value ... as a result there will be over a month delay and with over-estimated package value duty and tax ....

• 2 weeks later...

Bought 2 intellect 9.6v nun-chuck batteries from ehobby, paid for the express delivery which is meant to take 3-5 days. I have tracked them online and found that parcel force have had them since Tuesday, and they have released them with charges! They only cost $26 each so that's less that the allowed £36 but charges have still been applied?? Am i right to question this?

I placed an order yesterday (well, EARLY this morning, really) for a Bowman headset from eBayBanned, only to realize that I ordered the Kenwood and not the Motorola version. I sent Paul a direct e-mail as well as one via the "Contact Us" page, but I want to know if anyone's had a similar mistake done, and if so, was EBTac willing to fix your screwup before they shipped it?

I was just wondering what gunners service has been like recently for people? I know there have been loads of problems with him in the past however there's a few things I want from the site. Anyone had any recent dealings with Fung? If so what was postage time and service like?

• 2 weeks later...

For those in the UK wanting to purchase from abroad.

Note:

Customs charges are applied to anything above the value of £18. The actual charge will then include the delivery costs also,

e.g. item cost £18.50, shipping cost £33,

Customs will chase you for the value of £48.50 at 17.5% (approx. £56.99)

remember that the courier will add their customs handling charge onto this as well! This could be between £12-£15.

However if the Item cost £17.50 or less, then customs would declare this as a gift and not charge anything extra, regardless of shipping costs!

J.

My .02, RSOV, Gunner, CRW and HKMountain Take about two days after payment sent and Items tend to show up around 3 - 4 Business Days after that.

EB on the other hand, its hit or miss. My First order threw EB I ordered the Norotos three hole with Mnt, Ordered it Sunday and received item Thursday morning. I just recently ordered two ACM M3 lights for myself and a buddy, been waiting an Month and a half to this date. They said I didn't press back after paying with paypal, but they sent me a email saying order is being processed. three days later I get an E-mail saying they have money from me but no Idea for what, I respond saying two M3's, they say ok, will ship them out asap. two weeks pass and I E-mail them asking for a tracking number, a week later I get an E-Mail with tracking, i check it, items are being processed at the HKpost. now its been a week on top of that and still no M3's. This will probably be the last time I order threw EB. Just fair warning to all.

• 3 weeks later...

When you order from RSOV you will get an email saying your order has been shipped and an invoice for your goods. On the invoice page you will have an order number at the top right of the page under where it says INVOICE, where the bar code is. It starts with the # sign and is usually 5 digits.

When you have this number go to the link below and enter it, but only enter the numbers not the # sign:

http://www.rsov.com/track/

It will then bring up a page with a new tracking number and a list below of the different courier services. Simply copy the new tracking number and click on the courier service you chose for your package, in your case UPS

This will then bring up the couriers package tracking page. Simply put in the new tracking number into the Tracking Numbers box and that will bring up all the details you need, delivery date and package current location.

Hope this helps.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello

I am ordering for the first time from RSOV and I have some questions about paying.

RSOV says that my orders current status is "Payment checking". Then I recieved an email saying this:

Your order payment has been checked by Paypal please kindly go to your paypal account to check the update of the payment.

I received an invoice of my order also.

In my paypal account there is no bill or any message from RSOV. Should I just send my money to RSOV:s paypal address and hope for the best?

Hello,

I also have a question about buying from Rsov. I am planning on getting this gun:

http://www.rsov.com/index.php?target=produ...product_id=1607

If they ship it to the U.S. would they paint an orange tip on it or does it come with a separate one? And do I have to pay tax? I think I might have another question that I'll probably remember and post later. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
Hello,

I also have a question about buying from Rsov. I am planning on getting this gun:

http://www.rsov.com/index.php?target=produ...product_id=1607

If they ship it to the U.S. would they paint an orange tip on it or does it come with a separate one? And do I have to pay tax? I think I might have another question that I'll probably remember and post later. Thanks.

No tax, another tip.

Archived