RSOV/Gunner/any other retailer queries...

Pablo

Airsoft Club (http://www.airsoft-club.com)

Looking to buy an ACOG-red dot sight from them, £26.32 for the scope; £9.89 for delivery - £36.25 overall.A Hong Kong retailer, good delivery price - no personal experience with them. Anyone know if they're reliable? And if "International Air Mail" is any good?

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does no-one have any current info on Boom Arms? Are they still in business?

Boom is definately still in business....they just added new items on the front page yesterday....I've dealt with them for many years with no problems...except that they usually quote fair prices for shipping (comparable to other HK stores) but every once in a while they'll over quote.

Hi,

my eperience with Boom Arms is not that favorable. I´ve been trying to order some items from them for more than three weeks now. I ´ve sent them at least seven e-Mails and made two orders. I couldn´t trigger any kind of response. The contact page on their website is up but the e-mail accounts seem to be offline (all four of them).

The page looks great but it´s worth nothing when there´s no one dealing with consumer requests.

So far I am pretty disappointed. Perhaps they´ve all been imprisoned in the Chinese crackdown and business is just suspended until they´re all back out :-)

Has anyone here done successful business with them within the last two months?

Regards

chris

Boom is definately still in business....they just added new items on the front page yesterday....I've dealt with them for many years with no problems...except that they usually quote fair prices for shipping (comparable to other HK stores) but every once in a while they'll over quote.

• 3 weeks later...

Got a question: I had 2 orders from rsov shipping first class, got the tracking number and everything, they shipped on the 9th, here it is the 19th and it still says they are on the plane? Says the left Hong Kong on the 12th. Could it be they are sitting in customs waiting to be processed? I would chalk it up to it missing a check in point, but both orders say the same thing.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is something up with gunners, ordered a fairly large package from them 2 weeks ago and haven't heard hide nor hair of it. It still says order accepted etc on site and they've only replied to me once with something along the lines of "please wait for tracking number".

Is it worth starting a Paypal dispute or is there a genuine reason why I wouldn't get a reply?

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone got any comment with ehobby retail website?

What do you mean? I've used the retailer before both directly on their retail website and via their ebay seller profile...not had any issues with them.

Whilst I'm here...anyone got UK sizes of "Asia size" gloves? I'm a UK Small but no Asian based retailer sells "small" but as Gunner lists the sizes as "Asian size" I wondered if a Medium was actually a small??

What do you mean? I've used the retailer before both directly on their retail website and via their ebay seller profile...not had any issues with them.

Whilst I'm here...anyone got UK sizes of "Asia size" gloves? I'm a UK Small but no Asian based retailer sells "small" but as Gunner lists the sizes as "Asian size" I wondered if a Medium was actually a small??

They vary a lot. Sometimes medium, sometimes large. I would start with medium though. Have had only one bad experience with large gloves that were smaller then standard european small lol.

Bjorn

• 4 weeks later...

For Spain UPS charges 15.66€ for customs clearance (they are customs agents, so packages ALWAYS go through customs) for each order plus the 16% of the declared value of the item.

EMS on the other hand rarely passes through customs IF the package is small, so savings can be quite serious.

• 2 weeks later...

Are there two valid websites for ebaybanned?

Both:

www.ebairsoft.com

and

www.ebaybanned.com

come up with, seemingly, the same website (although the URL doesn’t change). In this day and age of hacked websites and dummy websites for stealing card details, I just wondered if its even SAFE to shop with Ebaybanned (that’s over and above the slow deliveries, short deliveries and other issues)??

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if neccessary but I ordered a load of accessories (scopes, mask, rails and some other things) from RSOV and it took 53 hours for it to get from Hongkong to Out of customs in London via TNT mail so if your ordering to the uk and it is accessories that seems like pretty quick going by my standards.

Well if it arrives at my door before 5pm today that will be under 3 days :D

My longest was for an ebay shop bought basic black tactical vest which took 3 weeks ish.

If it is something I don't despartely need straight away I often don't mind waiting a while for things as it can be a pretty nce surprise nearing the end of the month and i have no money for novelties left to come home from work and be like "wtf I have a parcel .. oh yea that thing I ordered a few weeks ago has arrived."

^^

AEGCART - No way...

Airsoft buyers be wary.

I only want you to know about this "seller/shop" and their superb aftersale service and communication with clients...

Bought from them recently 3 references.

One Glock 18 sight, a one-piece bipod for a SAW and a spare magazine for a CM030. Not a big order, right?

Well after 12 days I received the packet containing the Glock sight (ok...), a wrong bipod and...nothing more.

No message about the left reference.

I wrote them inmediately, day after day, until 20-june. No answer.

So I started Paypal reclamation.

Paypal procedure worked and I got the 030 magazine money back.

Now I have a 2 pieces bipod to sell...

Not sure if this is the right place for a topic like this. Otherwise I apologize and , please mods, remove it.

Thank you all for reading.

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone ever heard of and/or ordered from http://www.hokiku.com/ ? They have a piece that I have been looking for everywhere but I have never heard of them, and they don't take paypal... or atleast they don't state anywhere that they take paypal. Oh and it seems like everything on there is multiplied by 10 for their prices, unless that is in yen, or something...

Archived