RSOV/Gunner/any other retailer queries...

Pablo

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Is Weapon Blender a reliable website to order from? I was attracted to their cheap prices and extremely low shipping cost, I want to order a Flecktarn helmet cover from them and a set of German web gear, and that's the cheapest place I could find those items. Any other places where I can order the items I want for cheap? Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Anyone else having trouble with RSOV.com/express? I returned a faulty helmet light over a month ago (tracked to their door) and after a month of emails they've finally sent the replacement despite constantly having it in stock. Repeatedly sent me emails saying the replacement was posted but each time the tracking reference was the same as the original. I ended up having to put a paypal claim against them before they sent out a replacement claiming that they had initially posted one but failed to provide a tracking reference. I'm definately not going to order any electronic stuff but it's put me off getting any flyye gear from them.

• 1 month later...

Just a small word of warning about new.rsov.com ...

They don't use email to communicate anymore and the only way you can see their messages to you is if you look at your order and click 'Contact Us'. That way, you'll get to see the list of messages sent / received.

Found this out the hard way - paid extra for express shipping, check why nothing had been sent out after three days and finally find the messages from them:

What's your UKARA > you were on the old site, is it the same one > YES (from me) > very sorry now processing etc. etc.

• 2 months later...

Ive had a problem with rsov lately. So much im not using them anymore.

Order was was $400 express delivery.

1. Took 9 days to ship

2. Got delivery 8 days later but wrong package

3. sent wrong package back

4. got new package with items missing

5. contacted rsov and they dont want to knwo about it " sorry sir but we placed items in package " I get no more replies

then to add insult to injury i get a vat bill for the amount including the parts that were missing after being told by tnt they would forfit the bill for my hassle with the wrong delivery.

Maybe im just unlucky

• 2 weeks later...

Im not having much luck with my orders.

After the RSOV experience i thought i would try Ehobby Asia.

Another $500 order express delivery. Thought i would get it in before their new year holidays.

Sent out part of the delivery without telling me they were out of stock or updating the order page . And sent it normal Hong Kong post instead of express.

And just offered a credit note for missing parts.

This was all after me sending them a email a day before to check the stock of items so i get a trouble free order.

I dont want too much all i want is what i pay for ,( Express delivery and the option to change or Cancel my order before they send it )

Left me& son with no guns for next game grrr . should have known not to strip guns down untill parts arrive.

So in basic

Is it realy worth ordering from china anymore

1. With Shipping and customs tax / vat It not that much cheaper

2.Contact seems to be slow if you do have problems

3.If your order is broken or get a wrong item sent , You have to pay for the return

I for one will now order everything from the UK if i can its worth the little extra for peace of mind

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

The two I have dealt with are ehobby and ebairsoft. All of my orders have been spares and accessories.

I've never yet had a problem with standard delivery and most packages arrive in around two weeks or under.My experience when ordering with them has been nothing but great. I have just placed a slightly larger order with the express shipping as it was only a few pounds more. So ill let you know how that turns out.

It certainly saves money. Not just because the prices are cheaper but also due to the fact that more often or not I can get every thing I need from one site. They just have massively more choice.

The standard shipping cost that some UK sites charge are absolutely appalling.

• 3 months later...

I recently bought a couple of items from rsov.com

They sent them out quite quickly and arrived in the UK at my door within 10 days. Unfortunately one of the items was wrong.

I had to send back the incorrect item, bit they were quick to dispatch the correct item and another item to the value of the postage (my choice).

All in all excellent to deal with, even if you have a problem.

Dealextreme on the other hand seem to be much worse than usual. Their prices are amazing, but its now taking over 2 months to dispatch in stock items, I've given up on them.

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone dealt with those guys: http://www.jkarmy.com/eng/magento/about-magento-demo-store ?

Their site looks like a grade-A screw job, but looking at the assortment they must have some reputation with their walk-in clients to stock lots of HK-oriented stuff like fancy ID cards and patches designed for the local tastes. Anyone of you Hong Kong guys dealt with them?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone dealt with those guys: http://www.jkarmy.com/eng/magento/about-magento-demo-store ?

Their site looks like a grade-A screw job, but looking at the assortment they must have some reputation with their walk-in clients to stock lots of HK-oriented stuff like fancy ID cards and patches designed for the local tastes. Anyone of you Hong Kong guys dealt with them?

They're someone I've been eyeing for a long time for they're AOR stuff.

If your lust to buy can hold out to late Feb or early March 2012, I can confirm to you in person when I pay their showroom a visit :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

JK Army filled my last order with no issues, but they forgot the orange tip, so remind them if you buy a RIF.

It's a miracle how Redwolf stays in business. Somehow the mandatory express shipping goes from about $25 to almost $40 after the checkout process (for one freaking M4 receiver), and the day after I place the order anyway I get a friendly email letting me know they aren't going to bother shipping anything out till after CNY.

Archived