RSOV/Gunner/any other retailer queries...

Pablo

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just stumbled accross tbairsoft.com

Anyone tried them yet?

similar layout to ebairsoft and same items in stock, however all cheaper (yes cheaper than ebairsoft) and when i checked the shipping option it was free ti the UK.

Their website looks to be a work in process, but with a replica CRYE AF helmet in AOR1 for under £30? got to be good, but too good to be true?

anyone else having issues with Gunner? In the past they have always been fine to deal with but I've recently dropped a packet on some gear with them and my order has been marked as 'processing' for ages. No response from them on several occasions so I'm now trying to get my money back.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone heard of/ordered from Rhino Airsoft?

http://www.rhinoairsoft.com/shop.asp

They have a lot of the items I am after in stock so pretty tempted!

Might not be a great deal of help but...

I placed an order with rhino a few months ago, they run the system whereby you place an order and they re-contact you with shipping costs, stock updates etc. only thing is I never heard back from them! At least they didn't take any money from me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

There seems to be more questions than answers on here but I'll give it a go. I ordered a DBOYS SCAR from Gunner 59 days ago. I live in the U.S., and my package shipped 3 days after I ordered it, and reached U.S. Customs a few days later. It then spent about 50 days in Customs. I finally noticed an update on the tracking two days ago, it said it cleared Customs 7 days ago from today, but I still had not received it at that point. So I e-mailed the USPS. They responded promptly stating that my package was returned to Gunner under order of the U.S. Customs office and they did not state a reason. (This in itself does not make sense. It was stated that it CLEARED Customs, but it was returned anyway? I will be heading to the local post office tomorrow for an explanation)

I am extremely outraged, especially because there are plenty of other people in the U.S. who have ordered and successfully received guns from Gunner. I will now seek a refund, but Gunner does not answer e-mail. I heard that the guy who runs Gunner is a member on this forum and responds on here. Does anybody know what his username on here is??

There seems to be more questions than answers on here but I'll give it a go. I ordered a DBOYS SCAR from Gunner 59 days ago. I live in the U.S., and my package shipped 3 days after I ordered it, and reached U.S. Customs a few days later. It then spent about 50 days in Customs. I finally noticed an update on the tracking two days ago, it said it cleared Customs 7 days ago from today, but I still had not received it at that point. So I e-mailed the USPS. They responded promptly stating that my package was returned to Gunner under order of the U.S. Customs office and they did not state a reason. (This in itself does not make sense. It was stated that it CLEARED Customs, but it was returned anyway? I will be heading to the local post office tomorrow for an explanation)

I am extremely outraged, especially because there are plenty of other people in the U.S. who have ordered and successfully received guns from Gunner. I will now seek a refund, but Gunner does not answer e-mail. I heard that the guy who runs Gunner is a member on this forum and responds on here. Does anybody know what his username on here is??

Please call Alex @ +852 27898975 (Call or Fax, Overseas order only, office hour 10:00-18:00 (HK time) (Call them, should answer if you call HK time.)

Please call Alex @ +852 27898975 (Call or Fax, Overseas order only, office hour 10:00-18:00 (HK time) (Call them, should answer if you call HK time.)

Thank you for the reply, I will try calling tonight when the time is right. I would like to add that none of my anger is directed at Gunner. Gunner did nothing wrong. I'm sure most of the time, Gunner is a very good place to order from. My order shipped out quickly and would have been at my house by now if it were not for U.S. Customs.

• 3 months later...

Quick question, there is a shop in the USA, Fox Airsoft, and a sister shop specialized in ics guns (www.icsairsoftguns.net). Seems like they ship internationally although the tool they use to calculate shipping seems to be malfunctioning, that or it is the first USA shop offering free shipping to Europe.

So, before I deviate too much from the topic, have you got any experience with any of these shops?

Thanks

• 2 years later...

Sorry never shopped there myself, but as a general rule stores that are official retailers i believe have to meet criteria ie qc customer sevice. The shipping thing may not necessarily be on thw blink; ebairsoft calculate shipping into prices automatically- they seem just a bit more expensive than others.

• 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi there, Its been a long time since I visited Arnies. Has anyone else had issues with RSOV recently? I placed an order with them on the 23rd June in their summer sales, and as of yet my goods have not left them. Have tried contacting them laods even opened support tickets as well as facebook messages and messages through the order history system, and as of yet the only reply I have had is somethings out of stock. No informationa as to whats out of stock. I have a friend who also ordered at the same time and is still waiting on his new toys.

Has anyone else had this issue?

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys, 

Does anyone on here have any experience with http://www.airsoftcenter.eu/?

I'm particularly interested in purchasing a RIF from here & having it shipped to my registered UKARA address here in the UK. However; I had no idea this place existed until I stumbled upon it last week, thus I'm unfamiliar with their reputation. 

Any insight you can provide would be greatly appreciated! 

With thanks, 

Josh

• 1 year later...

Archived