RSOV/Gunner/any other retailer queries...

Pablo

Ebaybanned are really starting to ###### me off -.-

Nice enough array of items, good deals on mags etc but communication (or lack thereof) is some of the worst Ive ever seen - I've sent about a dozen emails asking for tracking numbers or tracking updates, both within HK working hours and ours with absolutely no response whatsoever :@

Has anyone else had this problem with them? It really makes me reluctant to order from them again...

Is there any other way to track my package from them?

- Gaz

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ebaybanned are really starting to ###### me off -.-

Nice enough array of items, good deals on mags etc but communication (or lack thereof) is some of the worst Ive ever seen - I've sent about a dozen emails asking for tracking numbers or tracking updates, both within HK working hours and ours with absolutely no response whatsoever :@

Has anyone else had this problem with them? It really makes me reluctant to order from them again...

Is there any other way to track my package from them?

- Gaz

Which e-mail are you using?

I reply to loads of these 'eBay Banned 4m stol3n my mon3y' threads each week.

Paul, the owner of eBay Banned, has a personal e-mail. It is ebayhihi(at)gmail.com .

Shoot him a 'mail, stating the items you ordered (WITH links), and the PayPal e-mail address you used. Tell him how long you've waited, and you want a tracking number. He'll sort you out.

Any other e-mail to any other address on the site gets picked up by either Jesse, or Selina. Selina is good, but slow. Jesse is useless.

Ben.

Which e-mail are you using?

I reply to loads of these 'eBay Banned 4m stol3n my mon3y' threads each week.

Paul, the owner of eBay Banned, has a personal e-mail. It is ebayhihi(at)gmail.com .

Shoot him a 'mail, stating the items you ordered (WITH links), and the PayPal e-mail address you used. Tell him how long you've waited, and you want a tracking number. He'll sort you out.

Any other e-mail to any other address on the site gets picked up by either Jesse, or Selina. Selina is good, but slow. Jesse is useless.

Ben.

Thanks for the reply, I did finally get a response from both selina and jesse after about 5 days of sending regular emails to fathertactical@gmail.com, jessetam@live.cn and wwygood@gmail.com - Didnt know about Paul's personal address, thanks - He seems like a decent guy

I did get a tracking number for both packages in which my order was sent about 3 times thereafter from jessetam and fathertactical - Although when I put the numbers into the link they provided me with, I am asked to input an enquiry reference number thereafter which Im still unsure about - But it seems there isnt much I can do about it - Got a useless email from both jesse and the hong kong post email service, at least I know the items have been despatched and I suppose the items will get here when they get here :)

Thanks for the reply man, very helpful :)

- Gaz

Jesse is useless.

Double quoted for absolute truth...

Wow labyrinth, you were right, Paul is actually a great guy once you get through to him directly... It's 4.12 AM for him on a Sunday and he just replied to my email which I expected to be picked up on Monday O.O

I almost feel guilty xD

Looks like everything should be sorted on Monday ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Ebaybanned just does NOT seize to amaze me again and yet again.

I place a small order on the 14-th of January hoping that it is enough time for them to ship my stuff out before their New Year celebration starts.

Guess what - after e-mailing them they sent the things out on the 28-th of January. They have already ###### me out before and I wouldnt order from them if somebody else had some items I required.

OMFG!

--+-- NOTICE --+--

I dont know if this has been said before in this thread (I'm not trawling through 8 pages) but if you feel your RSOV/Gunner/any import taxes are too high...

Check to see if there is a shipping charge stated on the invoice

If they have not entered a shipping charge, the parcel will possibly be charged at a 'default rate' which is usually much higher than the real cost.

I imported 2 guns recently, £115 worth, and was charged £40+ VAT. I was all WTFLOLOMG, till I queried it, and managed to claim back over £10.

If in doubt, check it out!

Hey guys. I've been stung a bit by eBayBanned. The problem here is that I had one of the CIRAS vests ordered for me by a friend (I don't have paypal). He ordered it, and paypal said his cash went through. Then he sent them an email and he just got a reply back yesterday (Chinese New Year and whatnot), their reply said they had the $109 but didn't know what he wanted to order. :o So here I am, without $109, and that specific CIRAS vest is out of stock. He sent them an email saying that there was 2 in stock when he ordered, which dropped to 0 several days later.

So here I am, missing some money because they might be sending this CIRAS out to some *suitcases* I don't give a *fruitcage* about, who ordered AFTER us, all because of eBayBanned's mistake? :angry:

Hey guys. I've been stung a bit by eBayBanned. The problem here is that I had one of the CIRAS vests ordered for me by a friend (I don't have paypal). He ordered it, and paypal said his cash went through. Then he sent them an email and he just got a reply back yesterday (Chinese New Year and whatnot), their reply said they had the $109 but didn't know what he wanted to order. :o So here I am, without $109, and that specific CIRAS vest is out of stock. He sent them an email saying that there was 2 in stock when he ordered, which dropped to 0 several days later.

So here I am, missing some money because they might be sending this CIRAS out to some *suitcases* I don't give a *fruitcage* about, who ordered AFTER us, all because of eBayBanned's mistake? :angry:

It's not their mistake. If you don't return to the ebaybanned website (clicking the link in the payment window) after the paypal transaction completes, the money gets sent, but the invoice doesnt. It says so soemwhere during the transaction sequence. I've had that happen to me. Whoever did the payment, didn't read everything. Email them and let them know what you wanted, they should make good on it as soon as they can, or they'll give you the money back.

I did the payment, I'm sure I did everything correct as I've bought from them before several times..I don't see how I would have missed anything this time around

I did go back to ebaybanned, with the link to see the item still in the cart and found that odd as well as having nothing in my order-history

• 3 weeks later...
EMS???????????????????????

Are you mad???????????????????

Give Parcel-Farce an extra £13.50 to slow down my order and do a job they've already been paid and contracted to do by EMS????????????????????

I think not......

I use TNT, whose International Hub is in Liege, Belgium btw, yes there is a £12.50 charge, but they deliver your parcel two days after it leaves honk kong (I last used them less than a month ago), and bill you about three weeks later for the customs charges which helps spread the cost.

I had been using DHL, who only charge you £2.50 for the same service as TNT, but I have heard that they will no longer carry RIF's or anything gun-shaped.

strongly agree!!!!!!!

I can see no reason why parcel force would charge me for handling, i didnot ask them to handle my parcel i thought i used EMS.......

and with parcel force, they charge me VAT every single time said they have paid to UK customs on behalf of me. but man!! the chance you get charged for VAT is only 50%.

and this is the only reason, well, one of the reason putting me away from redwolf, cuz they do EMS only.

i has no problem with UPS, the fast record is 3 days after order from WGC.

and TNT, Fedex, UPS are equally good in my opinion, but EMS??? i mean parcel force? F**ck no!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
I've recently ordered an item from Ebaybanned last tuesady, and their shipping policy says it will be shipped 1-2 days after order, my order has not.

Is it just because they're normally busy, or should I shoot an email to them?

Well TBH the FASTEST that they have shipped an order for me is like 4-5 days. The most - about a month or so.

Just wait a few more days and then send them an e-mail asking your tracking number. Just remember to put your order number in the e-mail as well as your contacts.

Bjorn

Ah, I see. I'm in no hurry to get what I ordered, as it's just a replica holo sight, but I just got worried, that maybe I did the chekcout process wrong.

I just want to see how well a replica works for airsoft before I drop $400+ on a real one.

Thank you! :)

Alrighty, quick question. I made an order for myself and a couple mates from rsov, and had some issues with my credit card (they not surprisingly flagged an order of almost $800 in toy guns). Before I realised why the payment had not gone through, however, I had hit the order button a couple times too many, and find myself with a couple of erroneous orders I need to cancel. Now I've sent them an email at enquiry@hk-knd.com, but I am wondering if there is an easier way to cancel my extra orders.

My sincere apologies for the double post (I'm not trying to clutter up your nice thread, honest! :P ). Anyway, they have deleted the erroneous orders for me, though I now face the issue of sending payment for the order I do wish to make. It is listed as "payment pending", and I can't for the life of me figure out how to send the funds.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Is there a sticky on the best way to order from china, because i ordered 4 realsword mags from redwolf and it ended up costing me almost £180. I want to order 2 LCT AEGS from WGC and one foregrip but im unsure about ordering AEGs from overseas, any help?

QFE.

I would like to order an airsoft weapon from HK, but I think i will be stung by postal charges / customs screwing me up. :/ what is the likelyhood they would seize the package if it came through customs? What do I need to do to import RiFs? I have my UKARA license all sorted and I have got the cash together to order sometime over the next 2 weeks, but im a bit worried that it will get screwed with the postal services, and there arent enough chinese-airsoft retailers in the UK. :/ (airsoftscotland are 75% out of stock most times, and there arent many places that seem to stock anything decent for a good price.)

Would someone please help me out here? Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Just in regards to Gunner airsoft, ive noticed gunner a couple of times, and thier prices seem quite competitive compared with say, RSOV, or WGC, and i was wondering, whats thier service actually like? I was thinking about ordering a large shipment- eg with the possibility of 10KG plus, as was wondering if anyone had any experience with them? Should they be avoided or are they pretty safe? Good customer services and the like?

Archived