Airsoft Innovations - Tornado Grenade Released

orca

Carlton at Airsoft Innovations sent us news on their Tornado Grenade. They have finally released and available for purchase direct form AI in Canada.

We at Airsoft Innovations are proud to announce that we've finally released our Tornado Grenade. Come checkout our website for new videos. The first demonstrates how you can use the short delay option to trigger air bursts. The other video is an instructional video showing our grenades loading procedure. We hope our product adds an exciting new dimension to your game.

Downloadable Videos Available Here:

http://www.airsoft-innovations.com/Grenade.html

Tornado Grenade Video 4:

Direct link to purchase here: http://www.airsoft-innovations.com/Grenade.html

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Indeed...

If you watch the video and don't look at the grenade, but the guy, he gets hit no less than three times. Were I a mod...he would be dead.

CRUELWORLD.jpg

But hey, it only shows that you should use correct grenade chucking techniques with these things, because they seem to be rather effective. :D

OOOOOOOOOOOO me wants.

I am so gonna have to pick up 4 of these, my teams name is OMG tactical so it would be fitting lol. And yes OMG does stand for what you think it stands for ^_-.

I'll 4 of these and a thompson, hmmmmm........money.

I can't do my video review till next week because of my florida filming trip, but we tried this out in the parking lot yesterday, and it's just 100 percent bitchin. I chucked in about 100 feet on to pavement and it still went off without a hitch, it's definitly got some marks on it, but it works great.

Aside from the sample I'm receiving I also placed an order for 3 more of these for a total of four. I really think this'll open up a whole new element of gaming... The scenario we've been talking about would be to split up the four so we can have two per opposing team and neither side knows which member of the other team is carrying one. A person carrying the grenade, if they don't get to use it prior to getting killed, can detonate it upon being killed. Instant Call of Duty 4 Martyrdom! :D

I'm liking the new video.

And $100 is not a bad price, does anyone know how these relate to the VCRA? Are they a RIF?

$100 not a bad price? are you kidding me! I think i will just grab a handful out of my pocket and throw the bb's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$100 not a bad price? are you kidding me! I think i will just grab a handful out of my pocket and throw the bb's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With that attitude, why even buy an airsoft gun? You could grab a drinking straw and a handful of BBs and voila! you're a sniper. <_<

With that attitude, why even buy an airsoft gun? You could grab a drinking straw and a handful of BBs and voila! you're a sniper. <_<

Don't mind him, he got booted from playing airsoft for trying to start physical altercations with anyone who has different views, probably best to just add him to your ignore list :P

Archived