Chinese Eotech 553, ACOG in FDE, Safariland,

chas

Dont ask me how I got this info, but following products will hit the market in the next weeks and months:

- Safariland 6004 holsters (yes, I just asked for what models)

- BHI Serpas (excellent kit) in Tan

- ACOG + Docter sight in FDE (flat dark earth)

- Eotech 553 (I also asked whether in FDE or just black)

- LaRue flip-to-side mount for Aimpoint magnifier (no idea about trademarks, though)

Sounds cool, eh?

They had better make left-handed FDE models of the Safarilands...

:P

They never even made lefties of the Serpas, so I doubt it. But hey, who knows, maybe you are lucky?

Hi, i am Paul from EB, i think i can tell all of u the most updated news that such items:

LaRue flip-to-side mount :

Landarms make it already but offer to all reseller around USD72, and they sell at Japan around USD120, i think no retailer will have big interest about that even i have good relation to them. We make this mount also, my cost price is around USD10 , i try to use the best material and fully copy that. It will be released on Mid of June.

ACOG + Docter sight :

I make the mount around cost USD5 , and use china ACOG and small sight for this version, another chinese called'' Big Drogan'' have plan to make it also, but i am noticed he just want to cancel the plan since he can not get the cheaper ACOG. He told me he want to re sell to retailer around USD100 , then i say'' my retail price is USD115 free shipping ''.

Safariland 6004 holsters :

As my know, this is released some time but i have not purchase it

20085720382530101.jpg

Eotech 553 release yesterday,,, but the agent offer me around USD77, i just reject it and wait the producer to accept my offer,, i know who made it but he have to sell to his biggest client first,, such as UFC or WGC ..

BHI Serpas: i have no news about this

sorry for my poor english

paul

Dont ask me how I got this info, but following products will hit the market in the next weeks and months:

- Safariland 6004 holsters (yes, I just asked for what models)

- BHI Serpas (excellent kit) in Tan

- ACOG + Docter sight in FDE (flat dark earth)

- Eotech 553 (I also asked whether in FDE or just black)

- LaRue flip-to-side mount for Aimpoint magnifier (no idea about trademarks, though)

Sounds cool, eh?

The Serpa replicas were as good (if not better) as the real ones. I bought 32 of them (group buys) and everyone was stoked. Even the finish (a lot darker) looks better than the real one I got later.

Archived