Cover included !!

The retail price will be USD98

Free shipping !!!!

...and...

QUALITY IS 100% BRAND-NEW GUARANTEED

X200 LED pistol flashlight

Cover included !!

The retail price will be USD98

This is Fourstar item . Reseller please contact us directly, DO NOT need to contact Hong Kong second, third .... level re seller

Free shipping !!!!

There is already a replica of x200 with full trades. They go around about 130USD in ROK. I thought they were made in china. Hm....wonder where that was made from?

Can you post a link to this site please?

Thanks in advance.

http://www.blowback.co.kr/FrontStore/iGood...dsId=0378_00022

there ya go. Mind you it's all in South Korean. So forget about reading it unless you are, well South Korean. :P

FYI, it says the finish is bit rough but otherwise well made. It also says brightness is around 200 lumens. Uses CR123A x2 batteries.

It says the brand is "Big Dragon"? That sounds very much like, uh,,,, Chinese company. :P

This product has been available in ROK for a while I think. At least from two weeks ago because that's when I found it.

http://www.blowback.co.kr/FrontStore/iGood...dsId=0378_00022

there ya go. Mind you it's all in South Korean. So forget about reading it unless you are, well South Korean. :P

FYI, it says the finish is bit rough but otherwise well made. It also says brightness is around 200 lumens. Uses CR123A x2 batteries.

It says the brand is "Big Dragon"? That sounds very much like, uh,,,, Chinese company. :P

This product has been available in ROK for a while I think. At least from two weeks ago because that's when I found it.

Thanks a bunch! :)

Hmmm... 130 for an x200 isn't worth it, because plus at least $20 shipping to the USA, and you might as well have spent the extra 50ish more on the real one...... 100=meh.......

EB Tac has free shipping on everything :)

Archived