Sig Sauer MFG going Airsoft.

Hey guy's I did a search to see if this was posted already but check it out. Sig Sauer is making actuall PTW weapons. You may think these are like plastic TM/JG's but no, these are full steel AEG/GBBs. COuld this finally be the answer to a full steel Sig552? I hope so because I want a 552 very badely just never liked how you have to buy the metal reciever seprately and only HurricanE makes one. Well no more plastic slides or recievers guys. ANother cool thing is that you have the feeling of owning a product from the real MFG and not an AEG company. This could be the rise of AEG MFG's going down and actual gun MFG's making AEGs and GBBs.

Check it out, also they have a video to watch too.

Sig Sauer AEG/GBB

This is a major leap in Airsoft if you ask me, companies of the actual gun MFG making Airsoft guns. This gives me a perma-hard-on. :P

I still don't see any evidence that the GBBs aren't overpriced KJWs, although i would like being proven wrong.

you are right but its the real trades and the metal slide that you have to think about.

I also noticed this but it seems like they might have redone the GBB. Maybe stronger parts perhaps?

I still don't see any evidence that the GBBs aren't overpriced KJWs, although i would like being proven wrong.

These guns have been around for a while. The GBBs are, in fact, extremely overpriced KJWs. The SG552 on the other hand is simply an overpriced Marui. They're nothing more than rebranded and overpriced. Sig has nothing to do with the manufacturing of these whatsoever, I wouldn't be surprised i they don't even have any agreement with Marui at all. This is a step backwards, to forwards.

But the Sig552 has real trades that are legal and a metal reciever (pot metal at best but still stronger and better feel than plastic)

I agree with you guys about the over priced GBB but the AEG seems do able for me. I have high hopes that this could be a very nice leap for Airsoft.

But the Sig552 has real trades that are legal and a metal reciever (pot metal at best but still stronger and better feel than plastic)

I agree with you guys about the over priced GBB but the AEG seems do able for me. I have high hopes that this could be a very nice leap for Airsoft.

Yeah I had seen these a few months ago, and the 552 they are selling still has the plastic body. I do not know why you think it is metal

Yeah I had seen these a few months ago, and the 552 they are selling still has the plastic body. I do not know why you think it is metal

How do you know its plastic? THe guy in the video says that their replica PTWs are made from all Metal. He was holding the GBB but I asumed he was talking about the AEG as well. If you also read the diagram under the 552 it says it is realisticlty made and constructed also a hint to metal reciever maybe.

How do you know its plastic? THe guy in the video says that their replica PTWs are made from all Metal. He was holding the GBB but I asumed he was talking about the AEG as well. If you also read the diagram under the 552 it says it is realisticlty made and constructed also a hint to metal reciever maybe.

The most obvious hint that it is plastic is that the receiver still has the TM markings on it. Unless TM started making metal bodied 552's and selling them just to sig for a higher price I'm pretty sure it's plastic.

You can order one if you want to find out for yourself.

you are right but its the real trades and the metal slide that you have to think about.

I also noticed this but it seems like they might have redone the GBB. Maybe stronger parts perhaps?

the KJW is already full metal, and I dont think paying an extra $1xx for trades is worth it...

Hey guy's I did a search to see if this was posted already but check it out. Sig Sauer is making actuall PTW weapons. You may think these are like plastic TM/JG's but no, these are full steel AEG/GBBs. COuld this finally be the answer to a full steel Sig552? I hope so because I want a 552 very badely just never liked how you have to buy the metal reciever seprately and only HurricanE makes one. Well no more plastic slides or recievers guys. ANother cool thing is that you have the feeling of owning a product from the real MFG and not an AEG company. This could be the rise of AEG MFG's going down and actual gun MFG's making AEGs and GBBs.

Check it out, also they have a video to watch too.

Sig Sauer AEG/GBB

This is a major leap in Airsoft if you ask me, companies of the actual gun MFG making Airsoft guns. This gives me a perma-hard-on. :P

whats so great about having an airsoft gun made from a real gun manufact? id rather buy an aeg or gbb from a company that has been making airsoft guns, they will be more experienced with airsoft guns instead of real firearms manufact. that makes real guns

rise of airsoft companies going down? LOL... uh, iunno i doubt that . also doubt that most real gun manufact. will be interested in making airsoft guns.

What Sig model is ICS making? Isnt it a SIG 552? and isnt it supposed to be full metal (steel actually...)? You make it sound like this will be the only one out... oh and i think G&G is supposed to be making one also, but i havent heard anything except theyre supposed to make one.

No offence, but from looking at the other replies, youve jumped the gun on this one.

Archived