RSOV fails to deliver

After two successful orders with RSOV, I decided to order a go-bag from them. That was in March.

The tracking number I got from them shows the order was shipped, but they have refused to do anything more for me. I have been unable to trace the package from my end.

Despite what RSOV's fans might say, there is really no excuse for this. I don't think I will be buying from them again.

i've had a similar problem that remains unresolved.

I made an order with them, but sent an email asking for a CASV rail to be added to the order, I paid in full, with added cost for postage through paypal and they said it would be shipped with the rest of my order. The rest of my order arrived with no casv, as did an order I placed a week after. I contacted RSOV asking about it, they said it was shipped and was with the courier, The tracking number they gave me was for the original parcel, which was in my possession. The courier couldn't do anything more without the correct tracking number, RSOV when asked again gave me the SAME tracking number...

I've ordered a lot from RSOV, and had no problems... This has tainted my view of them a little :(

As if by magic, my go-bag showed up today. The package had been opened and re-secured which makes me suspect customs rooted through it.

Better followup could have taken place, but I'm happy to have my merchandise.

although i havnt had any problems with RSOV pewrsonally (i order quite alot and it all seems to be ok)

bear in mind that they have ALOT of orders (mistakes can be made) and its got to travel a long way,

get through customs and such so it can take a while. Im glad to hear your go bag arrived ok. Magaz

i think you should contact them and explain that it wasnt in the parcel (if you havnt already) and to

be honest i would ask them to send you another one in good faith.

A little moan also, I know its not as bad as yours but i've placed an order 23rd may and they've only just posted it today (2nd june). This is plus 7 days of processing before postage. No explainations, no apologies, actually no feedback till i emailed them on the 30th (in which i got the reply today) wondering wheres my tracking order number..

My first order (ak47) they used the outside of the box reversed it and used it as packaging material.. clever and resourceful idea but looks a bit tacky... i suppose its the saying you get what you pay for :mellow:

Perhaps i need to think twice about buying from them again... any alternative sites anyone? gunners?

My first order (ak47) they used the outside of the box reversed it and used it as packaging material.. clever and resourceful idea but looks a bit tacky... i suppose its the saying you get what you pay for :mellow:

This is common practice, at least as far as my experience goes. Redwolf did this, the old, now-defunct marylandairsoft.com did this, as did gunner's and all but 1 or 2 of the places I've bought from. I think this is intended to ward off a possible customs lockdown due to any trademarks the people might have missed or just neglected to remove.

Archived