Regretting Getting Black

Alex Schmalex

Alright so my load out is basically, all black. The nearest CQB site just closed, and the 3 closest ones currently are all woodland areas. Can anyone offer some advice besides purchasing new gear? I was thinking about different BDUs to compliment my black gear. Anyone have pics of ACU BDUs with black gear etc?

Thanks in advance.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its DPM and not US woodland but heres a few pics to give you an idea of how woodland and black looks

IMG_1328.jpg

IMG_1405.jpg

IMG_1400.jpg

Its not quite as bad as people make out but why not go to your local surplus shop and get some cheap wooland BDU's and some alice gear.

all my gear is black and i love it that way. some times i regret it but then i realize in airsoft fashion comes before function :P

DSCF0660.jpg

neepads are missing in that pic but theyr also black and i got a new belt the other day:

DSCF0665.jpg

i also have some desert bdus coming which should look pretty sexy with the black aswell.

I read this thread with interest as I was considering getting black kit to wear over my DPM BDUs. The reasoning being that 'black goes with anything' so I could wear it with DPM, grey, desert, or indeed black, depending on scenario. I would only have to buy one set of belts, vests, etc and various BDUs (cheaper option) as opposed to loads of different kit.

Seeing the pictures I'm convinced black is the way forward.

I read this thread with interest as I was considering getting black kit to wear over my DPM BDUs. The reasoning being that 'black goes with anything' so I could wear it with DPM, grey, desert, or indeed black, depending on scenario. I would only have to buy one set of belts, vests, etc and various BDUs (cheaper option) as opposed to loads of different kit.

Seeing the pictures I'm convinced black is the way forward.

OD also goes with anything..

and it's also sexy! :> go for it

I'd rather say one of the world's most stubborn militaries...

the ACU is utter ######s. I'll give it the credit of being somewhat effective in CQC environments, but that's about it...no matter how much that thing breaks up your silouette, you'll get alot of lead flying your way whilst standing infront of a bloody pine tree thinking your camo's concealing you...

Archived