Softair Customs: Walter 2000

OverKiller93

you'd have a bulky sexy aeg if it was semi... as above 380 is ilegal ;)

Err... no it isn't.

A semi-automatic airgun is considered by the CPS an airgun and is covered by airgun legislation not by part 5 firearms legislation and is limited to 12 ft lbs as per an air rifle.

Oh Cor Blimey Bruce!

And just when I when I was planning on buying a bolt action anyway...

Can using the student loan be justified.......

I have to say I'm more intrigued on what they'll build next, .50cal sounds great!

Nice to see more custom shops about!

Wings :detective2:

how the hell are you going to comfortably cock a 450FPS spring with that diddy little cocking handle??

they should have done it properly like candyman and made it a GBB.

Have to admit - that was the first thing I thought as well.....

Surley it can't be that difficult to make airsoft weapons that use CO2 capsules or pre-charged pneumatic systems for power? After all, companies have been making very good quality air rifles powered by such means for years.....

how the hell are you going to comfortably cock a 450FPS spring with that diddy little cocking handle??

Cocking a 450fps spring is anything, but hard... The problem starts with heavier springs.

That depends largely on the shape of the bolt, the WA2000 bolt is a world away from your "normal" bolt.

Perhaps someone with an APS Type 96 can shed some light on this? Seeing as thats what its based around (its in the news story)

Unless of course you mean 'bolt handle' which then is really a case of how strong they make it.

Archived