KALASH RK-06 on Gunners

Fiach

*splurge*

FETCH A MOP! THERE'S BEEN A SPILLAGE!

im really surprised they didnt make use of the AKS reciever and do an AK104 first. still, i'm picking up one of these eventually without a doubt... and some inok/RS furniture :D

i bet it has the sidemount... hope it doesnt though, that'd be great if they made one without the mount too for those early 80s afghanistan impressions.

*splurge*

FETCH A MOP! THERE'S BEEN A SPILLAGE!

im really surprised they didnt make use of the AKS reciever and do an AK104 first. still, i'm picking up one of these eventually without a doubt... and some inok/RS furniture :D

i bet it has the sidemount... hope it doesnt though, that'd be great if they made one without the mount too for those early 80s afghanistan impressions.

Fiach, you linked to my new aeg :D

Edit: Actually, kalash should have a full steel model eventually, they have the aksu, its just a matter of time before the full size aegs get the steel treatment, ah, to wait or to buy!

Edit: Actually, kalash should have a full steel model eventually, they have the aksu, its just a matter of time before the full size aegs get the steel treatment, ah, to wait or to buy!

Well I smell a cheap MPi74 in the works ;)

Aw wait so this isnt a full steel one like the aksu? :(

I, too, will wait for a full steel, which will receive the upgraded internals from my old RK03.

I must say I'm very happy with my dboys AKs. While many of the other people at the skirmish site keep having problems with their various AEGs, my AKs just keep on going. The only malfunction I have experienced so far, is the selector half-gears skipping on the RK03. This can happen if you tighten the selector bolt too much.

Other than that single instance, these work great, look great, and keep racking up the kills. :)

im really surprised they didnt make use of the AKS reciever and do an AK104 first.

I'm guessing its easier to change just the lower receiver than the front end.

Looks nice. But I think I'd prefer the black -M type ones; the stock would be pure sex! Hmm... maybe I should have waited instead of getting an RK02. :mellow:

balls! i dont want the bloody sidemount! :( as for the serial number, i recon some VERY careful work could change it to '81 :)

as for the box pic, it does indeed seem odd, but i suppose it will rule out any misinterpretations similar to my fiasco with DHL and my VFC AKSU box <_<

Anyone else think having a huge grip as the boxes picture is a bit strange?

The grip is pure sex all in itself! It could be just me but the grip was my favorite part of the gun when I just got it. Feels and looks different than all the shiny and smooth ABSness I was used to. :D

Archived