Working charging handle on the CA M15?

Clastyclay

and it doesn't have the CA body it has a HK416 body because the SAFE, SEMI and AUTO are in HK style

The markings of that M4 is defiantly a M15 with Armalite trades. The selector has written out markings rather than HK picture markings, and the right side of the mag has text saying "Armalite".

M15A4 CQBR, look at the first pic

http://www.airsoftretreat.com/reviews/show...t=14&cat=22

To make the bolt hatch thing come down so you can see the bolt move back and forth would require some mods to the gearbox me thinks as from my knowledge the CA has the "Bolt" built onto the front of the gearbox so its fixed where as TM and alike have one that is attachted to the carry handle and moves back and forth that also has an arm when it moves to just make the little door flip open.

But it seems like alot of effort for little gain to me.

I've worked on several Dboy and CA guns, and the receivers look similar.

I haven't tried it myself, but I'm fairly certain they're interchangeable.

Not that it matters much if you're getting a complete body set with both lower and upper.

I will order the body from rsov ... $25 is not that much .. but the shipping rate will rise ... so i really need to know, if I have to do any work on the body (filing, changing the hop up etc.)!

If I have to, I gonne think about ordering one of these things!

I will order the body from rsov ... $25 is not that much .. but the shipping rate will rise ... so i really need to know, if I have to do any work on the body (filing, changing the hop up etc.)!

If I have to, I gonne think about ordering one of these things!

Shipping will be a lot, probably $40 USD at least. I'd order from Ebaybanned which has free shipping world wide and is only 33 Euros or ~$53 USD.

I just ordered a Colt body from them tonight :D

Archived