I posted a request for anyone with a VP70 to attend it for a professional shoot in London as I no longer had mine.The shoot was paid.I am entitled to purchase rif's but explained quite clearly that I was not looking to do so on this occasion.The post and replies from other members have vanished without explanation.Would someone care to explain?

Im sure you will be told by a mod that it wasnt relevant enough and tough, that seems to happen.

I have sent you a PM that might help you out, as I know quite a few people who have VP70's (airsoft and prop)

Good luck mate.

Im sure you will be told by a mod that it wasnt relevant enough and tough, that seems to happen.

I have sent you a PM that might help you out, as I know quite a few people who have VP70's (airsoft and prop)

Good luck mate.

thanks TK.Still not sure of the exact policies on here as my time is taken up with too many non airsoft things.That will be a real help.

I'm not sure of the exact circumstances in this case, but often, should you find posts vanish, they have usually been deleted or hidden due to a breach of forum rules. If you're unfamiliar with the forum rules, you can find them here. :)

I'm not sure of the exact circumstances in this case, but often, should you find posts vanish, they have usually been deleted or hidden due to a breach of forum rules. If you're unfamiliar with the forum rules, you can find them here. :)

thank you Marlowe.Don't think I'd broken any of those but what the hey TK provided useful info.

I have seen a fair few threads go missing on this forum, but I am truly baffled by this one still. I read teh original post and it did not break any rules that I can see.

I have expressed my problems before with thread locking or deletion, but I just got a warning from the person who I complained about (Hi Stealthbomber!) Mods will do what mods will do, I guess everyone sees it differently.

as long as the original issue has been sorted, there is probably no point worrying about why or where its gone though...

I'm afraid I've been unable to locate the original thread or any posts therein, so I'm unable to offer any impartial adjudication. However, as TK states it appears he's been able to help Alex out, so there's really no point in making a mountain of this particular molehill.

Should any members have any issues with a member of the moderating (or indeed, admin) team, feel free to contact an alternate member of staff to get a second opinion. While we all work together, we all try our utmost to be fair and balanced. Until someone calls us naughty names, that is. Then we get all arsey. :D

• 2 weeks later...
I'm afraid I've been unable to locate the original thread or any posts therein, so I'm unable to offer any impartial adjudication. However, as TK states it appears he's been able to help Alex out, so there's really no point in making a mountain of this particular molehill.

Should any members have any issues with a member of the moderating (or indeed, admin) team, feel free to contact an alternate member of staff to get a second opinion. While we all work together, we all try our utmost to be fair and balanced. Until someone calls us naughty names, that is. Then we get all arsey. :D

wasn't making an issue of it, just wanted to know why it was banned so I could try to avoid doing it again