CA RPK at Airsoft Extreme

SuperCQB

I didn't see a topic about it, so if it is a duplicate, I apologize.

Classic Army RPK-7 Version features:

# Steel Made Bipod

# High Performance Motor

# Metal Outer Barrel and Frame

# Wooden Hand Guard and Stock

# Reinforced Gear Set and Cylinder

# 7mm Oily Metal Bearing Gear Box

# Bearing Spring Guide and Piston Head

# Real Gun Logo with Unique Serial Number

# Includes electric Drum Magazine

Classic Army RPK

You left one feature out.

"Mechbox Explodes right out of the box"

The sample that i received broke within 250 rounds. Blown spur gear bearing, stripped sector and spur gears. Piston head detached from the piston due to lack of locktite causeing massive failure in the gearbox.

How hard is it to locktite your piston heads CA, come on now...

The good news is that after the gun was repaired it can fire off entire box mags with zero and i mean ZERO slowdown from the motor provided your battery can handle the sustained discharge current required.

If i sellotaped a false belt of ammo to an m4 is it a stoner lmg?

No.

RPK my *albatross*, ak47 with long barrel, bipod and wood, nothing else.

It doesnt have an rpk receiver, which is very different to a milled ak receiver, and it has a standard ak rear sight.

What a waste of time.

Dear classic army

Due to this recent failure of yours we are putting your brand (even further) below the clone brands in our list of best gun manufactures

Signed The BLF

(Bord of licensing failures)

;)

Well it is pretty much correct since CA is using a copy of ARSENAL INC's copy of the RPK-47. ARSENAL RPK-7 has a Milled receiver. But CA didn't even copy it right using a RPK-47 stock.

And they picked that gun, not used by any army and made on the cheap for undiscerning buyers from rubbish, because its easier to make an aeg from existing parts, ak47 parts.

God forbid they should model from scratch the correct receiver of a military rpk.

Not as bad as JG's "dragunov" but a very poor show from CA, incredibly lazy.

Buy the full steel RMW model that is correct, for the love of god.

And they picked that gun, not used by any army and made on the cheap for undiscerning buyers from rubbish, because its easier to make an aeg from existing parts, ak47 parts.

heres the ironic bit, CA hadnt made a milled reciever before, therefore they had to go to the effort of making a new reciever anyway.

WHY DIDNT THEY JUST DO IT PROPERLY???

heres the ironic bit, CA hadnt made a milled reciever before, therefore they had to go to the effort of making a new reciever anyway.

WHY DIDNT THEY JUST DO IT PROPERLY???

*facepalm*

CA fail, so bad it makes me feel like I've failed in some way.

So our retailers here have discontinued the sportsline too, they kept being returned due to gearbox failure.

Theres that word again.

RMW rpk for the win.

So our retailers here have discontinued the sportsline too, they kept being returned due to gearbox failure.

Theres that word again.

That makes me laugh, they make the sportline to compete with the clones and go and make a set of guns that are even worse :D

The one I had a chance to use wasn't all that bad. It is made out of really soft crappy metals though, and the front sight aperture cracked off just being inside the case we had it in.

The real let down is the new motorized drum mag. It's garbage. We had two and neither of them would work for any length of time. Not to mention it won't fit MAG RPK magazines.

This had so much potential too.... :(

• 8 months later...
Who knows where can I buy spare muzzle with foresight?))

I dropped this toy on the floor and this detail has been broken.

Same parts from Marui AK or compatible do not fit to fat outer barrel of this toy.

Dude, that happened with ours when we were trying to get the muzzle break off. Exactly the same kind of break. Sense you're in Russia I would try and fit a real front site on it. might as well right?

You know, I have to revise my position on this gun. It shoots like a *fruitcage* ing champ, just everything forward of the hand guard is sketchy. RHP has put probably put +80,000 rounds through ours and it's been solid. Good hop up too.

Archived