Feast your eyes on this

noodels

yeh, this is a smart move on STAR's part. they've already beaten everyone including VFC to the EGLM market, by including the EGLM WITH their guns... and now on top of that, they are selling it as a stand alone module..... very tempting. I Will try my best to hold out for the VFC version.. (Becasue I'm expecting better color matching and a greater attention paid to the details) That said, the VFC version HAD BETTER BE THE BUSINESS!!! I'm a bit disspointed that its taken VFC this long to come out with a EGLM. HURRY UP ALREADY. jeez.

Well, never mind then!

yeh, this is a smart move on STAR's part. they've already beaten everyone including VFC to the EGLM market, by including the EGLM WITH their guns... and now on top of that, they are selling it as a stand alone module..... very tempting. I Will try my best to hold out for the VFC version.. (Becasue I'm expecting better color matching and a greater attention paid to the details) That said, the VFC version HAD BETTER BE THE BUSINESS!!! I'm a bit disspointed that its taken VFC this long to come out with a EGLM. HURRY UP ALREADY. jeez.

I guess I'm confused as to why everyone keeps saying "included with the gun" when your paying a $200 'premium' over the VFC for this 'nade launcher-

By that logic, I guess a V8 is "included" with an Audi S4.... it's just a minor technicality that the S4 is $20,000 more than my car.....

Track-Sky-Red_sml.png

oh yes, that's right- I used this as a clever opportunity to post a pic of my baby Inge..... :P

But still, the question stands....

oh yes, that's right- I used this as a clever opportunity to post a pic of my baby Inge..... :P

Yeah, but selective color only works in wedding photos... ;)

Whats the issue with STAR? is it just the extra cost w/o clear benefit or advantage? I've always like the star stuff I've come accross...

Yeah, but selective color only works in wedding photos... ;)

Whats the issue with STAR? is it just the extra cost w/o clear benefit or advantage? I've always like the star stuff I've come accross...

Perhaps......

but 5 bucks sez your working on a similar pic of your GTI right now! ;)

( I mean afterall, an Audi is just "an expensive VW" right? :P )

I like STAR products personally- I'm just confused why everyone thinks this is some outstanding deal or whatever- What will we say when VFC releases an EGLM separately for $200 bones?

Perhaps......

but 5 bucks sez your working on a similar pic of your GTI right now! ;)

( I mean afterall, an Audi is just "an expensive VW" right? :P )

I like STAR products personally- I'm just confused why everyone thinks this is some outstanding deal or whatever- What will we say when VFC releases an EGLM separately for $200 bones?

Yeah, we probably share the same transmission and finicky A/C pump....

I've always liked the Star guns I see when I chrono folks, but yeah; I don't really see why they come in a such a price point.

I guess I'm confused as to why everyone keeps saying "included with the gun" when your paying a $200 'premium' over the VFC for this 'nade launcher-

Hey, I never siad it was a good deal,.. only that they were the first company to bring the EGLM into the market. I personally prefer VFC over STAR; So even if VFC comes out with a $200 stand alone module, i'd be more inclined to purchase theirs because IMO they use better materials and are closer to the real thing....

But that doesnt mean i WANT to pay that much for the module.... *ehem..

Come on VFC!!!!

Nice that STAR released the standalone kit, too. Hopefully VFC does later on. VFC should include all three trigger modules with their EGLM, because knowing them, it'll strip like the real deal.

OT

By that logic, I guess a V8 is "included" with an Audi S4.... it's just a minor technicality that the S4 is $20,000 more than my car.....

Track-Sky-Red_sml.png

But still, the question stands....

You know I love that car, but have never been a fan of the chrome until that picture. Nice Guinnie!

the eglm module is awesome, i have it attached to my SCAR Light. Funny, it aint light when its on. But it is the dogs! as for VFC vs STAR, my mate has a VFC scar and has had loads of issues with it jamming, the STAR has had no problems what so ever. If you want a gun like that strips like the real steel - go for the VFC. you want something that strips down fast (barrel change in under 5 secs!) then go for the Star - I did!

I suggest that NONE of you buy it before me.

Because if you do...I'll have to steal it from you.

<_<

>_>

I know people!

-Vic

If you buy it before me I'll come out all the way to So-Cal and grab it from you...(just kidding)

well at least they included the leaf sight on this one, might be kinda useful here.

Archived