replica CP armor

Paul EB

If this is half as pink (or salmon) as it looks on the pics this is pure win. And Im not a multicam fan, but there's this one picture on the Knight's Armament Co. of this chasis on a tan flight suit and let me tell you: it looks awesome.

Looks awesome ! even the pouches look quite well put togeather although its bound to be expensive as even the tan version is considerable more than i'd like to pay.

I'd pick up a set of the BDUs tho as ive wanted them for ages but i dont think the large would fit a tall chap like me (6ft4) =<

Edit: Holy shniz ive just checked 158.89GBP ! still expensive but nowhere near as dear as i thought they'd be but in saying that it dosnt include any pouches.

There are quite a few things that bother me.

1.) The colors look a bit off, a comparison shot with real multicam next to it would be appreciated

2.) The buckle on the side is just wrong

3.) The three pushbuttons on the top edge of the forward plate are missing

4.) The strap that goes over the shoulder should be fixed to the rear part of the armor on the inside and not to on the outside (compare the shots of the real deal on militarymorons, you'll see what i mean)

5.) The forward armor plate should be a bit more contoured, so it doesn't stand off so far from the body on the sides.

All in all it looks like an almost identical copy from the korean "Gunvest" (look here) and not a serious attempt to replicate the real thing.

Apart from that it's nice. ;)

If you look carefully at the front plate pocket's molle loops, they're a bit out aswell compared to the real one. On the real vest the loops go all the way to the edge of the plate pocket. Not sure why they made it like this :( unless it's designed to take a really large plate!! The DragonRed one also has this "feature" ;)

The most accurate copy that i've seen is the flyye one but that's a one expensive vest :P

Yes, if only it was real Multi-Cam. And if only it was exactly the same cut as the real thing, and the same sizing as the real thing, and the same quality Cordura and assembly and stitching quality as the real thing. Then I'd gladly buy one for 1/4 of the price of the real thing. :rolleyes:

Yes, if only it was real Multi-Cam. And if only it was exactly the same cut as the real thing, and the same sizing as the real thing, and the same quality Cordura and assembly and stitching quality as the real thing. Then I'd gladly buy one for 1/4 of the price of the real thing. :rolleyes:

Exactly, this is one of the best look repro CP armors I've seen. Sign me up!

I think flyee's is not even close compared to this one.

cpBodyArmor-1.gif

What vest is that ?

Its not the Gunvest one nor the flyye version yet it has kydex plates !

This is one here from paul is an exact copy of the Gunvest one, the flyye version is real multicam but does not use kydex plates.

The DD version uses real multicam and Kydex plates but sells for around $1000

Edit*

http://www.dragonredairsoft.com/airsoft/vi...productID=23987

Too bad its replica though $300 posted its almost the same price as the gunvest version !

The ebanned version:

http://ebaybanned.com/product_info.php?cPa...4f587f197687500

Is $300 as well so they are all the same price lol ;)

Red dragon one looks tempting but i need to loose my belly first lol

Quoted from dragonred site, for $300(pre-order price), you get:

The whole set includes:

body armor

blast belt

5 M4 pouches

2 handgun pouches

Radio pouch

Medic pouch

Dump pouch

Utility pouch

Comparsion between three vests, the releasing system.

comparsion.jpg

From left to left to right, replica on DR site, Gunvest, real CP

Why can't one manufacturer just make it right... If DragonRed would manage to use the real fabric, they would beat all other competitors hands down so far.

I had replica MC once, I'll never touch it again...

If they make it out of real crye they will get sued thats what happened to the DD's ones, as long as it stays fake red dragon can argue its a replica.

The real flyye version does not have all the copywright features so it can use real crye and avoid geting sued.

Gun vest version was a copy based on their idea again replica so they dont get sued

Archived