TM Planned Releases

Catchv22

here's a bit of reality... The Japanese economy (for those who have more money than sense... there's a LOT of complicated details involved) is not stable enough.

TM knows this and they're playing things nice and easy. (IMO)

Bigger/wider range needs a massive production capability.

Production capability need loads of big factories

this in turn needs a serious amount of money to maintain (a company that's constantly in the green... for a japanese toy company, and not pokemon/game freak)

they do not have that much backing.

that's it...

they are not Americans, so they dont just make millions of high grade toys and spend millions on adverts... The Japanese market plays a different ball game (it's probably not even with a ball... sword??? B) )

they are not chinese, who would bung any old bit together and.... need I say more?

I'd like to invest in airsoft manufacturers, provided I have the money, knowledge and contacts etc.

does anyone want to start an airsoft manufacturing company in the UK? I'm sure the MoD and other government bodies would take great interest. but do you know how much money we're talking here?

crikey...

I'd like to buy the M14... and the M24... and M700 and some other make of Type 96... but I dont have any spare money right now...

Hey Sniper!! Que passaaaaa!! No os conozco de nada,pero estoy harto de visitar vuestra web. Buen trabajo!!!

By the way, I wonder if TM will make a MK23 electric non-blowback. It would rock!!!

Boy do I hate Tokyo Marui. First they shamelessly murder any hopes of great gas powered rifles and they are rushing to crush the last gas stronghold, the pistol. No I say to whiny electric sewing machines! No! Now if only my hate was strong enough to keep me from aiding them by buying that Sig P226 and maybe a Desert Eagle down the line. Curse their clever ways!

By the way, I wonder if TM will make a MK23 electric non-blowback. It would rock!!!

I hope not, i think they should focus on machine pistols or small smgs to make the most out of the 900 rpm capability (hopes for mini uzi :D ) maybe they are the mystery comapny making the mp7 and are going to use this new mechanism to so so

*slaps forhead knowing that this post was going to come up*

Once again, that is a real-steel de-act model. Not even a freaking prototype.

For all we know, TM maybe will produce an m14 in 2328.

And the SAME deac theyve been showing for AGES now :)

I can't believe people are getting worked up over a battery powered pistol, that doesnt do anything but spit out bb's....gotta wonder, do you really play airsoft for the realism?

lol Fox, really think TM is just throwing out all of this hipe and renegade recon is lieing through their teeth?  Come on now...

Yes I do. Because the last time they released two of the same varients of guns - the p90 - it took them a LONG time.

There was preview after preview and all this leaked information before FINALLY they freaking released it. The m14 is the same way, rumor after rumor soon to be 'insider information.'

I have no doubt that TM *Eventually* will release an m14. But with in the next year or two would be a surprise.

Right now, I'm just sick of hearing about the m14 and every one going OMG OMG OMG OMG M14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEN WHEN WHNE IS IT GOING TO COME OUT?

and the same answer, EVERY TIME, is 'WHO THE HELL KNOWS.' Yet, people, every time some one kicks up a thread, asks the question when, and the same answer is always Who the hell knows. So why don't people just get it out of their system and give it up. It will come out when it comes out. Maybe next year, maybe in 5 years. Who knows.

• 2 weeks later...

hi peeps,

now im pretty new to airsoft so and i wasnt paying much attention to the rumours of the p90 or g36c but does any1 know how long it was from tokyo marui to say they were making it to releasing it.

if so could that senario be carried over to this m4 s-system cos i want it for christmas even if im payin for it myself but is it likly to be out by then

Archived