TM Planned Releases

Catchv22

Well, looks like we, the pistoleros, have to shift to classics in the future. Marui´s definitely trying to kill gas pistols, like they killed gas rifles in the past.

Oh, a Glock 17 GBB? How unique and innovative! I just wish some other viable airsoft manufacturer would make a skirmish worthy SIG P226 GBB, so I wouldn´t have to buy one single Marui product any more...

Type 89 and SIG P226 look good.

I hate SIR systems, so that's that out the way. Godamn... so damned bulky and ugly looking. Oh well, at least they changed the reciever colour so it is more realistic. Though... give me an CA, G&G or ICS M4 any day.

y the heck do the japanese even begin to appreciate these guns. What we need is a European or American branch of TM that makes their own equipment. I'm sick of the Japanese deciding what guns WE get. I mean if it weren't for them the L85A1 would be more popular than the M4. AAAAAAAA. I have nothing but respect for the Japanse but they need to consider a wider market.

Do they? there's not much of a market in Europe and/ or America when compared to Japans, though as the market is growing in both territories im sure its only a matter of time till taking notice of outside markets becomes a viable option.

Il shut up now :lol:

Wow I go camping, come back and the world has gone all crazy! So let me get this straight Marui are realesing an electric pistol that has an effective range of 50 meters, is full auto, and is going to cost around $150. Also that M4 with a SIR system sure looks spiffy but I'd rather buy two 18c ENBBs for the same price.

obviously not made by TM but i was sure i'd seen a Type 89 airsoft gun in Japan already. i recall a feature in combat magazine, comparing the real one to the airsoft one.. along with comparisons of japanese gear, new and old.

yeah, to make the 89 now is a bit odd - i dont know if it will be that popular even in japan, since very few people seem to be able to kit out in japanese uniform [current issue gear is either very hard to get hold of or is very expensive] - otoh they play airsoft differently to us [alot of us go milsim and do 'impressions' - not many in japan do, i think]..so this may or may not be an issue.

TM doesn't seem to think they need a bigger market.  :P

One rational explanation could also be that either Marui is moving to younger market segment or entire Japanese airsoft culture has become a lot younger (meaning that hobbyists are more and more younger at age) during past years. There´s been springers, EBB series, the Boys series and now electric NBB invention. Products are getting easier to handle, but more and more toyish and less realistic.

Well, I guess if I were 12 years old and never handled anything but toy guns, I were thrilled of ridiculously loooong bursts from a RC controller shaped somewhat like a real pistol...

Type 89 and SIG P226 look good.

I hate SIR systems, so that's that out the way. Godamn... so damned bulky and ugly looking. Oh well, at least they changed the reciever colour so it is more realistic. Though... give me an CA, G&G or ICS M4 any day.

No way! S.I.R systems am teh roxor!!1 :P Although that M4 does look nice, I wont be getting one as I already have an ICS M4 (Hey, at least we can agree on something right TMC ;) ) Which I'll be adding an S.I.R to this week :D

y the heck do the japanese even begin to appreciate these guns. What we need is a European or American branch of TM that makes their own equipment. I'm sick of the Japanese deciding what guns WE get. I mean if it weren't for them the L85A1 would be more popular than the M4. AAAAAAAA. I have nothing but respect for the Japanse but they need to consider a wider market.

I gravely doubt that the L85a1/2/3 would be a popular gun in anywhere asides from the UK. It's a piece of *beep*! It's ugly, jams easy and it's ugly! It's even a pain in the *albartroth* to reload.

If you're sick of the Japanese deciding what guns YOU get, why not make your own airsoft company?

Seriously... they don't need to consider what we want. Why? Because we buy anything they bring out anyway! There has been a demand for every single AEG released by TM outside of Japan, and you know it. So they are getting the wider market...

I can imagine it.

TM: What guns would you like?

Airsofter 1: L85A1!!!!

Airsofter 2: AK74!!!

Airsofter 3: UMP!!!!!

Airsofter 4: FN FAL!!!

Airsofter 1: STFU!!!!

Airsofters 2, 3, 4: OMG STFU I WANT <insert gun name>1

*big argument ensues*

*TM run in terror*

Archived