M203 Shells

futbolpunk

I've been looking at a launcher, and they basically all use the same shells. I was wondering, with the shells, does it matter if the BBs you put in them are good quality? Could they be cheap? used? dirty? .12g?

Also, does anyone have any experience with the Kings Arms M203 40mm Grenade Shell (78 shot)? Also, what kind of gas would you recommend, green?

Thanks guys. :)

I have 2 of the King Arms 78rnd shells, and I can certainly vouch for their performance. They use green/propane without any problems.

As long as you give the filling valve a spray of silicon every 3 or 4 shots at least all will be fine. I have had valve spitting out a bit of gas after filling but as I said, keeping the valve well lubed will stop that.

Ok, thanks guys. I was also wondering, is it hard to reload it? I can't really follow all the text guides online since I don't have it in my hands (and I don't have a great mental picture of it). Do you have to push each BB into each "barrel" or just kinda drop a hanful on it?

You have to push the BB's into the 6 barrels, I just use a speedloader (TM pistol mag type or G&P MS2000 strobe type).

After you've fired the cart you just slowly unscrew the base until you hear a click (you can feel it as well) then screw the base tight again, gas up, load the barrels and off you go.

My team leader uses recycled bb's in his shells. It really doesnt matter as long as you're not putting mud covered bb's into the shell.

In regards to what Eddie said. When you're unscrewing the shell to reset the firing pin please for the love of god go SLOW and dont unscrew the cap too much.

Archived