M11A1 Issue, Misfires

I've wrestled with this issue since January. My TSD M11A1 keeps misfiring. I have field stripped, cleaned to the bone, and lubed like no other. No matter why I try, my M11 keeps misfiring. What I think may be the issue(s) involves the mag, piston, grommet (rubber piece that cushions piston during firing), and/or the magcatch.

Mag - These mags are very fragile, and I've dropped mine a number of times - it feeds improperly due to how it mounts, and the dents on the mag. After filing the dents, no dice.

Piston & Grommet - It may be an issue with these parts, as it seems as they don't sit very well. Also, the grommet is torn and damaged on the outer perimeter.

Magcatch - I doubt this may be an issue, but possibly how far the mag is inserted may affect how it sits, this may be an issue with the mag's catch, or the internal catch on the gun.

NOTE: This gun feeds gas and the gun shoots beautifully when I haven't inserted BB's and the spring is pulled down.

Has anyone else experienced this, and knows a fix, and/or of any replacement parts?

Well, most of the time, the BB will get stuck in the barrel or grommet, which then leads to a BB getting stuck in the chamber because of the blockage, and since that cycle was "completed", I have to pull the bolt back, clear the blockage and try again - the only thing is, it occurs with every shot. I suspect it's a mag issue or how to mag sits, or the grommet.

just buy a new gun...its really not worth trying to find parts for this particular gun....either that or try and find a partially broken gun...

this gun is a SERIOUS pain in the a to repair, i've been through two of them, and my friend is also, if you are using this gun often, it WILL break.no matter what

seriously, there are almost no parts available, and few people have guns that are partially broke, just buy a new one, and keep the old one for salvageable parts

Does the BB get stuck in the barrel or what?. If it gets jammed at the beginning of the barrel, as a last ditch attempt, you might want to get like a cone shaped drill head and try to widen the inner barrel at the beginning.

Archived