Factory tournee and news from everyone!

Frontiers

i took 2160 pictures :) i visited every factory :) i send sneak peek for you today :) and i have many news: ( i will show pictures later tonight i just got home)

short news:

new models coming from each factory, later i show pictures need to edit them first:

Fidragon:

---------

this is older news but i thought better to mention it, they are the first company in China to make Biodegrable BB-Bullets in the next 2months will be released.

Boyi/Dboys/Kalash

---------------------

they released already RK-06 (full metal and Wood!), RK-08 will come end of this month and in next 2 months they will release HK416 series (3 models) and those will be best on the market!, also they will make now the KAR98K (Mauser) model they have with GAS, now testing

JLS

-----

they made E04 named Italy Beretta RX4 very nice looking rifle! later i show pictures to you, you can look sneak preview from internet! worldguns.ru or something :)

AGM

-------

MP44 and MG42 full metal versions with Real Wood! will come in the next 2 months out!

Jing Gong

-----------

BT-0516TU very cool looking AK variant new very expensive full metal, later i show you pictures

V-61

AUG-3G full metal version and very expensive also

ARMY:

---------

working on Pistol Colt 1911 Blowback full metal GAS pistol

CYMA:

---------

no plans for any new models for 2008 anymore

WELL:

--------

some kind of variant of Shotguns making was not ready only prototype

later tonight i send pictures for you :) i just got home, need to wash clothes and clean myself, i hate going to countryside to China so dirty :( to be honest disgusting most places there.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"BT-0516TU very cool looking AK variant new very expensive full metal, later i show you pictures"

Wondering what that is.

Thats a pretty big boast there, the best HK416 on the market. Do you mean the chinese market or the worldwide market?

Are you planning on posting all two thousand pictures? What in gods name were you photographing? lol.

"BT-0516TU very cool looking AK variant new very expensive full metal, later i show you pictures"

Wondering what that is.

Thats a pretty big boast there, the best HK416 on the market. Do you mean the chinese market or the worldwide market?

Are you planning on posting all two thousand pictures? What in gods name were you photographing? lol.

i mean Chinese market best HK416, i only represent Chinese guns, i have no experience of Taiwan or Japanese guns, and those pictures i took for my business and some for pleasure ;) surely i wont show you all, i show some of the new models etc. The factory representative didnt know what the BT-0516TU was replica of but i post the picture soon then you can take a look, i also dont know which AK variant it is.

Boyi/Kalash RK-06 full Metal version (Full Steel version comes out sometime next month no accurate date known but soon)

also on the box you can see the rest of the KLS series planned those are on the works aswell. and i ran out of uploading space? anyone know can that be fixed? i cannot upload anymore.

Archived