Factory tournee and news from everyone!

Frontiers

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
'Bout time someone made some new WW2 Allied guns though...

Hear, hear!

-Grease Gun

-M1928 Thompson w/ top bolt

-M1A1 Carbine (Paratrooper Stock)

-B.A.R (i.e. affordable BAR)

-M1919 A6

Very good news. I somehow planned to get an demilitarized MG42 and mod it for airsoft sometimes in the future when I would have the money for that, but this was somehow a vague and expensive plan because of a lack of alternatives. This is definately what I wanted. I would even buy two and give one the slight modifications that it needs for being an MG3.

Funny how the MG42 just appeared as someone in the projects section started making his own. :D

Well I hope this developement opens the door for further WW2 stuff

The 2nd MG I would die for would be a decent Bren-Gun ;) aaahh and where the heck is my chinese made Browning Highpower AEP ? :P

Pistol wise I was always wondering why none of the established manufactures has ever considered making a MAKAROV anyay . Just to match all the AK 47´s arround :rolleyes:

But BTT...I´m still "touched" by this AK Hybrid B)

Could you resize all the pics to about 1280 x 1024 and .zip them up? That would be awesome on all levels.

i just reinstalled my windows to SP3 and my cs3 didnt start up so i just used snag it to snap those pictures on my comp, i try to fix it today so i can properly modify them, Double Eagle didnt have anything so new worth to report i guess, they had the shotgun that shoot 3bbs at one time and those new 901 etc series AKs but its all done before they did pretty much same as Cyma has already on metal but really didnt see anything special there, they had some prototype of SCAR Light in their shelves when i saw it and asked he was very tightlipped on it so cannot confirm if they are making a Scar or no he didnt confirm or deny it.

Wow, the Beretta RX4 looks great. Gotta hand it to JLS for doing something different instead of just another Armalite or AK. Speaking of Armalites, any pictures of the BOYI HK416 or any word if they'll have full trademarks like their SCAR does?

Just called the factory to confirm HK416 have full real trademarks and release date is next month!

here is some tasties from Boyi factory making of magazines :) tomorrow i show you more, its time to hit the sack in this part of the world.

i take down these pictures maybe not so pollite to show these are pretty sensitive pictures anyway, some of you saw it so enjoy :)

Just called the factory to confirm HK416 have full real trademarks and release date is next month!

It might cause trouble to european people as Umarex has an exclusive license for design and markings.

Let's hope it wil pass trough customs.

It might cause trouble to european people as Umarex has an exclusive license for design and markings.

Let's hope it wil pass trough customs.

yes and because of that reason AGM has made 2 versions of their HK416 as seen here in the pictures i attached.

Archived