Factory tournee and news from everyone!

Frontiers

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to pick up one of the 416's aswell BUT....depending on the type of stock they have, that AGM stock is just ugly, I prefer a crane or short fixed stock personally. I also hope they offer a shorter barrel version with fixed front sight on the RIS, I also don't like the flip up front sight.

My last complaint hehe, I really hope Dboys starts putting tabs on their M4 bodies (assumming this will be a rebranded M4 body), my Dboys M4 has some wobble between the upper and lower receiver so for GODS sake put some damn tabs in it. :P

Yes it does seem too good to be true. I have a couple of AGM MP40s. They are servicable, but not spectacular. I don't have high expectations for either upcoming release. While it would be nice to have a affordable option, you get what you pay for in the case of AGM. I suspect the MP44 to be in the the 300.00 range, and the MG42 will be in the 800.00 range. That of course is my guess, and I have no fact to base that on other than past brand history. Those prices to me are affordable though. I would be pleasently surprised if they are lower.

Yes it does seem too good to be true. I have a couple of AGM MP40s. They are servicable, but not spectacular. I don't have high expectations for either upcoming release. While it would be nice to have a affordable option, you get what you pay for in the case of AGM. I suspect the MP44 to be in the the 300.00 range, and the MG42 will be in the 800.00 range. That of course is my guess, and I have no fact to base that on other than past brand history. Those prices to me are affordable though. I would be pleasently surprised if they are lower.

I'm curious, do you have an example of a Chinese brand charging Japanese/Taiwan prices as you are suggesting?

I'm curious, do you have an example of a Chinese brand charging Japanese/Taiwan prices as you are suggesting?
i couldnt believe it would be so high priced, as if chinese guns start running that game, they will lose just for the reputations sake, im sure it will be cheaper but dunno about the quality my personal feelings for AGM are not anything good :(

Agreed, unless AGM starts making better stuff, I am going to stick with my CYMA JG and A&K.

I'll still buy one just because I really want one, plus I could always replace the entire gearbox if it's ######.

EDIT: Now that I think of that, it's a really smart move marketing wise. If your company doesnt make the best, then make something that people REALLY want, and they will buy TONS from you ^_^.

Perhaps my price estimates were a bit high. My bad. I need to find the thread here on arnies, but the MP44 AEG that was released a few months ago came in at nearly 1000.00. It sold out almost immediatly at that price. IIRC it was rumored to be a Shoei shell with AEG internals.

Arnies thread

MP44

The 42 of course is a shoei, and is gas. One can surmize that the AGM versions (if they become a reality) would be priced under those. As I said, my original price points were an opinion.

I think we can expect 400-500 pricing for the MG42 since the A&K M249 came out around $400 at first and I think we can assume similar pricing here depending on the construction method used.

And probably at most 250 for the MP44 if not lower. That's what I am expecting although I am hoping for lower.

The M249 is 200$. Id say the MG42 (given its samller sales as its only for WWIIers) will be 300$ max.

As for the Mp44: if a full-steel AK is around 110$, why would this cost more than 150$?

The M249 is 200$. Id say the MG42 (given its samller sales as its only for WWIIers) will be 300$ max.

As for the Mp44: if a full-steel AK is around 110$, why would this cost more than 150$?

I thought the A&K M249 was released at $400 due to price gouging, at least in America.

I thought the A&K M249 was released at $400 due to price gouging, at least in America.

I was referring to the current price. If you want, its always been up for 230$, in HK shops, were most people buy their stuff from.

Any pics of the ptototype MG42 and MP44 ?

Anything at all??

If you read the thread...i said that no pictures available, some people i guess its smarter that way i could say dont want to release pictures of that kind of things that other people no have, i think i would keep those secret also until its more near being ready if i where the factory.

i think i would keep those secret also until its more near being ready if i where the factory.
Well, I don't know, letting out a controlled leak like JLS did with their guns kinda helped - a lot of people bought JLS F2000 at day one, even if it's prone to faults. But, if I remember correctly, AGM is pretty tight-lipped on their stuff - the old M14 prototype photos I got were of KART model, I can't even remember if there were any pre-release photos of MP40 (IMHO, AGM's biggest hit).

That AUG-"A3" has been sold on Redwolf.com as an "ACTION RIS AUG" for quite some time. So basically JG is offiicially announcing that they made this $325 gun (from their $100 AUG-A2, and an incorrect "A3" RIS system $150).

Still wrong on the RIS, still wrong on the charging handle (should be an A2), and still wrong on the fire-selector.

Good work JG! <_<

Archived