Warning Points, unfairly given.

I was given warning points by Anteater for "bumping a thread". In the thread, a member questioned Darryl Zero's reputation and me and 2 other members chimed in and vouched for Darryl Zero. A few days later I got warn points for "bumping the thread". After PMing Anteater, he could only say that i'm a repeat offender to this thread bumping rule, that a warning did not have to be issued, yet he failed to present any evidence of my past "bumping". Before the warn points, I never received any warning or any indication that what I was doing was considered "bumping" or even against forum rules (I have read the forums rules and it says nothing about vouching as bumping, especially when someone else requested for it).

Simply put, how can vouching for a fellow member be considered bumping or breaking the rules when another member asked for references? Even when talking to Anteater, he seemed very unsure of his actions, especially when reading PMs from the other members regarding their talk with him. I'm asking for mine to be removed, because going by the forum rules, I did nothing wrong and was unfairly warned.

Thanks Rhino.

After viewing the thread, 'the cleaner' provides a clear reference. MCXL's comment is clear spam, and Evo12 and Hades's comments are not actually references of any description, but merely relying on conjecture and hearsay. While having your warn level raised for this minor infraction may be harsh, it is justified, as they are classifiable as spam.

As a result I have decided that while 'the cleaner' did not deserve his 10% warn, the other users mentioned did. We have clear rules on spamming, and on this basis while I will revoke the cleaner's warn points and reinstate his comments, the other members shall be left 'as is'.

Should you wish, you may have your warn points revoked in six months provided you do nothing to gain further warn points.

Thanks for raising this to my attention. I consider the matter now resolved.