Ebaybanned

Ordered a molle bandolier on the 22nd May, despatched 25th May, never arrived in the UK/Post Office system. Contacted Ebaybanned, who just say it was posted, and appear to be doing nothing about it. I can't chase despatch in HK, it's down to them, and they're not doing it. Jessetam whp appears to be customer support just repeats herself and does nothing to sort problem out. Have ordered three things from EB, and had 2. So going by that 1/3 orders go missing! Yes I know it's a simplification, but am getting really frustrated by the situation.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've had similar problems, 2 orders haven't arrived at all and part of one never arrived either, emailed many times (Jesse and Paul) who have both said the orders have been shipped multiple times.

If it was within 60 days i'd get a paypal dispute on the go, sadly by the time i had given up with them it was past the 60 day limit so i've just written it off as bad luck, as a rule i consider HK sellers as shifty bastards, you win some you loose some i say.

I was extremely disappointed with EbB. It took near to 2-3 weeks for my EOTech to arrive, during which time I was not updated on my status. I have never, however, had trouble with DragonRedairsoft, and will most likely use them exclusively from here on out.

I ordered a few things back on the 1st of the month. I politely emailed them asking if the items had been dispatched as I'd not received an update from them, needless to say next day I got an email from Jesse with my tracking number only to find my items in the UK and on there way to the parcel force depot in Newcastle.

Seems like its getting consistent service out of them thats the trouble.

Right guys i ordered some gear about 3 weeks ago now from this lot... never got a reply, should i start to worry or is this the norm for Ebaybanned?

k

All the orders that did go well with EB arrived within 10 - 12 days so i'd start pestering them with emails and consider a paypal dispute and claim.

I ordered a black CIRAS, after them not replying to my emails I get VERY stroppy with them and opened a PayPal dispute.

I had three different people from EbayBanned giving me daily updates of my order, they were very nice about it :D

Once they get their *albatross* into gear, they're good.

Update on my order: After I send an email asking for tracking numbers, I got a reply next day with 2 tracking numbers. Everything seems good atm, although they are still being shipped and my 2 packages were put into transport not 48h later as calimed on websites but 5 days later excluding weekend AND their holiday.

Hope to get my stuff soon.

Bjorn

The Post Office turned up this morning with the missing package! It's been in this country since the 25th May lying around some depot. It took EB and Paypal to sort this all out. That is one problem, when ordering from abroad, if something goes wrong it's the sender who has to sort the problem out, even if it's not their country. So thank you to EB after all! :)

Update on mine also - got all the stuff I ordered from Ebaybanned, although it took a few days longer then expected considering I have ordered from RSOV, WGC, Unco and DEN.

All good now,

Thanks EB

Check it.

Just received an e-mail from Paul. This explains your problems, I'm sure.

Hi all Buyer,

Since the restricted in and export policy during the olympic game, the shipping period will be got 2-3 days longer than normal.

Even i do not sell airsoft gun, but i am noticed that some China AEG factory is considering to stop the production and export on AUG (olympic game), do not forget, AEG is illegal at China.

regards

Paul

I've always had excellent service with them...Paul always comes through.

-Vic

Archived