Ebaybanned

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uhhh, anyone notice that the site now says "Account Suspended"? I was going to ask everyone about some items I was going to purchase and make a decision, well, now it's gonna be kinda hard to do that? Anyone still have that email addy handy???

Try TacticalFather@gmail.com or

wwygood@gmail.com

EDIT: I just received an interesting email from them.

Hi all,

We forgot to pay for my hosting renew money so ebaybanned be shut down from HKT 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm 3 July, 2008. I saw some man said Paul are raided? Why i will be raided?? Gun look is illigal at China but i have not store any "gun" AND most important, here is China, everything can be fixed by cash!!

Sorry if my stupid late payment make you inconvenience

regards

Paul

I think I've found the best way of getting through to the reps Jesse and Selina. When ordering instead of doing what it says dont go back to the eBaybanned page (bare with me on this) after an hour either Jesse or Selina will email you stating they see your money but not what you ordered.

Copy and paste exactly what you ordered into the email and then an hour or less later you get a reply stating that they'll get them shipped right away. Now that you've made contact with the reps a few days down the line send them an email politely asking

"Hi (insert reps name),

I was just wondering if my items were posted ok. I've not received a confirmation email or tracking number about them.

Thanks in advance

(insert your name)"

A day later you should receive an email back from them with your tracking number. I've done this three times and its work.

Hope it helps

I'm inclined to agree with StarMonkee, I have ordered only once from Ebaybanned and I mucked up after paying and forgot to click onto the Return to ebaybanned page. So I dropped Jesse an email and they replied promptly over the course of two days and sorted out everything and the gear arrived a week later!

I will never order from ebaybanned again. It has been the worst experience from an online shop.

The only email reply i get about an order is "Ship at once", if i see one more email that has those words in it i will go crazy. I'm writing it off as a loss, and have learn't my lesson. Never again.

I received one out of my four items today. I then asked for the status on the rest of my order and it hasn't been shipped out yet apparently. He said he will ship out "another" package. Do they always do this with multiple items? Having to wait a week and a half for each one is absurd.

About a half hour later I got another email that they're power supply system is down system is down. :mellow:

I'm just stunned by my luck.

• 2 weeks later...

Not had much of a problem with them, yes my first email did say just shipped soon, then I enquired when, got an email back saying now shipped with Carriage ref number, checked it and it confirms the intems have left the country... Mind you still waiting for the delivery..

Not had much of a problem with them, yes my first email did say just shipped soon, then I enquired when, got an email back saying now shipped with Carriage ref number, checked it and it confirms the intems have left the country... Mind you still waiting for the delivery..

In fact came this morning, only 5 days from HK.... :)

have just had my first hicup with Ebaybanned.

I ordered an item, and then moments later sent an email asking to change the item to one of equal value.

they said this would be no problem. just to make sure i sent 2 more emails to confirm the item had been changed.

again they said no problem. however the package arrived today (very quick delivery by the way) and the item

has not been changed.

now , the 2 items are very similar and i know mistakes happen so i dont hold it against the shop

and will continue to shop with them as much as possible. will post back if/when this gets resolved.

• 2 weeks later...

I have ordered some stuff from EB about 3 weeks ago.

Only answers on my mails are "will ship soon", "can not ship due to Olympic games", "already shipped will send tracking number".

That's all so far. Don't like it.

But on his website now it says he quits retail (and will only do wholesale in the future).

I hope I get my stuff before he closes up.

Archived