Ebaybanned

Does Paul from EBB actually have an e-mail address, or an account on here, or can you only contact them through their website's form?

I placed an order, paid via Paypal, and then it told me to return to the home page. I did that, and clicked my account.

It showed me the contents of my shopping cart, yet, in the 'My Orders' bit, there was nothing there.

Payment was sent though, followed by an immediate e-mail requesting confirmation of my order...

I haven't had anything back, yet.

Ben.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i ordered a bowman headset 2 weeks ago for the GZ weekender, it was "processed and posted " the next day , recieved an email today from Jesse with a tracking number , which says its only now being processed in HK

happy joy no headset for the one big game im going to be attending this year,

thanks EBB, victim of your own success maybe ?

thanks EBB, victim of your own success maybe ?

They do seem to be, i think they should follow rsov and stop orders one day a week just to allow them to catch up with them. The problem with a business like that is finding staff that are good at such short notice as sales really seem to jump (like they did with gunner, and now they've settled down).

Has anyone got anything recently?

I got an e-mail from Jesse saying they received my money, but no order, and to provide the links to the items.

I asked him to confirm they had everything in stock, and have received no reply as of yet.

Has this happened to anyone before?

Ben.

I had a parcel arrive a few days ago, waiting for another atm. Now the prices for a lot of things have gone up i probably won't do any further orders even though the last ones have gone quite smoothly tbh.

I had a parcel arrive a few days ago, waiting for another atm. Now the prices for a lot of things have gone up i probably won't do any further orders even though the last ones have gone quite smoothly tbh.

Are you sure that isn't because the pound is weaker against the dollar than it has been for quite a while? It was hovering between $1.9 and $2.1 to the pound for about a year and it's dropped between $1.7-1.8 recently.

Has anyone got anything recently?

I got an e-mail from Jesse saying they received my money, but no order, and to provide the links to the items.

I asked him to confirm they had everything in stock, and have received no reply as of yet.

Has this happened to anyone before?

Ben.

Yep, the first time I bought from them I had exactly the same thing. I emailed them a link and my stuff turned up about 10 days later.

2 Orders gone well and once again they've cocked it up, they keep providing me with tracking numbers that are all wrong...either that or they've shipped my parcel to the wrong bloody country!

Paypal dispute here i come, really won't be buying anything from them again, worst retailer i've ever dealt with!

You don't, seems to be a case of hope they actually send it and hope it arrives with them!

They may be cheap but thats worth *suitcase* if they can't even post the item out in good time and give you a tracking number that isn't from a parcel that went to Brazil 2 months ago!!!

I got my order just in time for GZ. I'm amazed! Basically they gave me the wrong dump pouch, I ordered a flecktarn one and got a marpat one. But they also gave me 2 pairs of gloves when I ordered one. lol. I won't be bothering to ask for a diff pouch as I also got my OD one from another retailer and am using that. I think they can be great if you want something cheap, but I'd generally order from within the UK 1st.

Well, kept e-mailing Jesse for a tracking number, and kept getting 'Ship to you soon' as the reply.

E-mailed Selina, and FINALLY got a tracking number, and it appears that it's 'Awaiting Customs Charges'. ######s.

Also, she said 'The first package has been shipped'. How many more can I expect to come? I only ordered 5 items, lol.

I like the prices, but the communication has been a bit slack. If everything is present and correct when I get the package, though, I'll still be fairly impressed.

Ben.

The send you tracking number soon is starting to wear a bit thin now tbh.

I'm only waiting on a mp5 mag as I did get refunded for the MC face wrap that was out of stock, I've never had a problem with them before now and I reckon it's all due to this changing location... fingers crossed

I received a package from Ebay Banned this morning.

It was the Multicam CIRAS I wanted. I thought it had been caught up in Customs, but they let it go as of last night.

Thing is, this is the first of FIVE items I ordered, and there was nothing else in the package but the CIRAS.

I got a little note saying that they were shipping everything seperately, to avoid tax... But they already told me one of my items was out of stock, so not entirely true.

Only received one tracking number so far, as well.

We'll get there eventually, lol.

Ben.

Archived