Ebaybanned

I got this e-mail from Paul himself today - I'm sure he won't mind me sharing it with you. I also pointed him at this thread about Ebay Banned, and if you look, he has posted a new topic.

"Ben,,

sorry x 10000

as i see your items must be shipped since i have such item in stock ~~ i move new warehouse but every last friday, my new HK have not enough knowledge to pack them out....

I promise ,, i will upload the tracking number record to let all know ..

About Jesses,, he is a really lazy boy,, his answer make many client *fruitcage* me that days :< infact, they are packed but my HK staff have no time to type such number and send to my GZ office..

i promise,, i will speed up all and solve problem this week !!!!

regards

Paul"

So there you have it.

I received a tracking number this morning for the rest of my order, but it doesn't work. Give it a couple of days, and e-mailing them again.

P.S. I got this response after I sent a long e-mail to Paul, and started spamming Jesse and Selina's accounts, asking for more information.

Ben.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It sounds like Paul needs better staff. Again, he means well, it's just that some of his staff make it hard for him.

And yeah, I wouldn't think the tracking numbers would work right away.

-Vic

Edit: His apology: http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...howtopic=151741

Apparaently, they're still in the process of moving, and he's hiring new staff as well.

Well, english names originating from chinese ppl... BIG SIGH.. that's all I can do, when I started meeting ppl with names like Ocean, Water, Tennie, Haze, Wave..... You can never guess who the person is behind the name, cos I swear you guys can't guess the sexes or what that person is like from those names I've listed.

Lol Emily, true, true.

justin.kovacs: Yeah, I kept getting that. Look on the Ebay Banned website for Paul's e-mail address. Don't try asking Jesse.

Selina is also helpful to some extent.

Just keep trying the different e-mail addresses.

Ben.

Yeah, Jesse isn't overly useful, Paul was very apologetic in an email to me this morning. Took about one and a half months for a very minor part to arrive.

When EbayBanned gets their act together they're great, but I think their recent popularity, starting to sell guns, the Olympics and some crappy staff have all taken their toll.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having a weird problem with ebaybanned here... my first order there went absolutely fine, but on my second (a gearbox and a sling swivel) everything went amess.

I placed the order at the end of August and waited for the box to arrive. In the mean time I made anthe order from RSOV, which came just a few days later. But still nothing from ebaybanned. So I wrote an email to them (jessetam@live.cn) an got no answer. I repeated the same message two timesbut still got no answer.

No I was starting to get nervous. I wrote to Paul's address (wwygood@gmail.com), asking if he could send me a tracking number because my order wasn't arriving. NOW I got an answer from Jesse. He gave me a tracking number and a link to check it out.

Finally everything ok? By far, no...

I checked the tracking number and it said that the letter was "in transit to UK" for already two weeks. To the UK? I live in Germany. For two weeks? A bit long for airmail.

So I checked the same tracking number with Royal Mail and it even worked! The very same tracking number matched a letter that was already received in the UK. It even had the handwritten (!) receipt with my tracking number on it in the system.

I immediately mailed Paul (or Jesse) to ask for MY tracking number, since this one couldn't be mine. The answer was: "just something wrong with the tracking system. You can check it later."

How can something be wrong with the tracking system when the number was found, even with a scan of the handwritten receipt?!? With the exact same number on it?!?

So I sent another mail, this time explaining the whole problem in detail, even with the picture of the handwritten receipt. Again asking for the correct tracking number. The answer I got was: "something wrong with the tracking system. you will receive it soon". Even with the quoted picture under it...

To me there are only two possibilities - they either messed up my order completely and gave the tracking number from another order, or sent my order to the wrong address. Either way, the order didn't arrive after almost four weeks now and they don't seem to mind.

I will wait a few days, in case they just corrected their mistake and finally sent off my order. But after that I will reclaim my money via PayPal. I am not willing to give up 50 Euros for mistakes made on THEIR end... :angry:

They are utterly useless lately. I have decided to completely stop buying from them because of their pisspoor customer service.

I have spent alot of money doing business with them since they opened and their laziness in shipping, and complete lack of customer service is inexcusable. Period.

I cant believe how lazy they are when it comes to shipping. I have waited in some cases three weeks for them to ship sometime out, when they blatantly lied to me telling me it had been shipped and they would get me the tracking information soon.

I have no tolerance for liars...... Especially when they are being paid.

Finally everything ok? By far, no...

I checked the tracking number and it said that the letter was "in transit to UK" for already two weeks. To the UK? I live in Germany. For two weeks? A bit long for airmail.

So I checked the same tracking number with Royal Mail and it even worked! The very same tracking number matched a letter that was already received in the UK. It even had the handwritten (!) receipt with my tracking number on it in the system.

Exactly the same problem i had, except they kept giving me tracking numbers for parcels sent over 2 months previous to me even placing my orders and were going to Brazil!

Best advice to anyone considering buying from them is just to stay away from them untill they sack jesse and/or sort themselves out properly.

Ordered some stuff last week (thursday) and I've got my tracking numbers now. They said it should be 9-15 days delivery which would be kinda smiliar to when I bought a knock off Desert Tiger bdu.

Hopefully everything comes to plan but there CS is lacking, alot.

Well, there are 3 addresses on eBay Banned.

There is Jesse's one. (can't remember exactly what it is)

Selina's one. (tacticalfather@gmail.com or something like that)

Paul's one. (wwygood@gmail.com or something like that)

Selina is pretty good for getting the tracking numbers. Paul is good if you have a problem. Jesse is a waste of space.

I find their prices just too good. I would stop ordering from them, but RSOV don't carry the same stuff.

Ben.

hey guys, so i'm looking at getting this right now: http://ebaybanned.com/product_info.php?pro...b25a3f0a75a3f26

and wanna know if it will be worth my time, considering that jesse is a lazy a** and apparently paul and this other person are good for helping out. how many would say ya or nay to me getting this right now, compared to dragonredairsoft?

• 2 months later...

To all Ebaybanned customers in the US-do you guys have a problem with their LONG order processing time and LONG shipment delivery time? I ordered some accesories on November 28 and it arrived in California on December 16. That's 19 DAYS. And while tracking it, I see that my package went from Hong Kong to New York then to me in California. What was that all about? That added 4 days for my stuff to get to me. Jesse said that as soon as they get the order and payment has cleared, it takes at least 10 days for them to ship it out, and that's plus the time it takes for your package to get to you, so that's 10 days plus shipping time. So what are they doing in those 10 plus days? Sitting on their @rs3s? Why does it take so long to pack and ship stuff out? Other Hong Kong online retailers ship out within a few days. And now I ordered a headset on 12/4, they gave me the tracking number but I can't find it on HK or US postal online tracking. What gives?

Archived