Ebaybanned

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
To all Ebaybanned customers in the US-do you guys have a problem with their LONG order processing time and LONG shipment delivery time? I ordered some accesories on November 28 and it arrived in California on December 16. That's 19 DAYS. And while tracking it, I see that my package went from Hong Kong to New York then to me in California. What was that all about? That added 4 days for my stuff to get to me. Jesse said that as soon as they get the order and payment has cleared, it takes at least 10 days for them to ship it out, and that's plus the time it takes for your package to get to you, so that's 10 days plus shipping time. So what are they doing in those 10 plus days? Sitting on their @rs3s? Why does it take so long to pack and ship stuff out? Other Hong Kong online retailers ship out within a few days. And now I ordered a headset on 12/4, they gave me the tracking number but I can't find it on HK or US postal online tracking. What gives?

I ordered from ebaybanned my first and last time. I have a similar story to yours in that I ordered some items on the 14th of November. I waited and waited and waited until the 24th of November in order to ask them what was going on with my order as I had not got a shipping notification or tracking number. I ask if it had been shipped and what the number was. I get a reply two days later telling me they shipped it on the 25th (in HK). They waited untill I said something to get off their asses to ship it. Then when i finally got it on the 4th of December, it was just half my order with a note saying that it would be shipped in two separate packages to cut down on taxes or something. The total was under $70 so was it really necessary? I have had more expensive things come from WGC in one package with no taxes or anything. So I wait for the second half and my weekend game comes and goes then my package shows up. I don;t care if it is free shipping I expect to have it at leasted SHIPPED out on time even if it takes a while to get here. I will just stick to AirsoftGI and Gunner.

Ahh, but they are cheaper than other retailers or you likely would shop at the other retailers. Cost of getting the cheapest price may be speed of delivery. You can only stretch resources so far.

Thanks

glock21

Like I said above. The actual travelling shipping was slow, but it was exponentially slower as it took them over 10 days just to ship it OUT.

tl;dr ebaybanned is slow as hell and I won't order from them again

they dont charge extra for shipping and you are complaining about waiting for 19 days for something to cross from HK to the US? How much of that was delay at customs? At the US and HK postal depots?

The simple rule for ordering stuff from HK (regardless of who from) is you get the service you pay for.

EDIT: Always order 1 or 2 items only from EBB. You will get more reliable service.

they dont charge extra for shipping and you are complaining about waiting for 19 days for something to cross from HK to the US? How much of that was delay at customs? At the US and HK postal depots?

The simple rule for ordering stuff from HK (regardless of who from) is you get the service you pay for.

EDIT: Always order 1 or 2 items only from EBB. You will get more reliable service.

I've ordered from "other" Hong Kong based airsoft internet retailers and paid for the same air mail shipping, and my order got to me way faster than EBB. They don't even email you your tracking number unless you bug them about it. And yes, I always only order 1 item from EBB at a time but still get the same crappy shipping service. I'm glad I'm not the only one here who has this issue.

I usually go to a local airsoft shop to grab accesories, parts, etc. But if its harder to get stuff at a cheaper price, I used EBB. Normally, I like WGC, UN Co., Gunner, Airsoft Global, Boom Arms-but after comparing prices/shipping, I started to use EBB. Someone commented that they started to purchase from Tacticalgeardepot.com and they email you your tracking number and they also have free shipping. I will try to order from them and see what happens...

Someone commented that they started to purchase from Tacticalgeardepot.com and they email you your tracking number and they also have free shipping.

This is true. They update you as your order enters different processes, too. (Confirmation, packing, shipment, etc.)

-Vic

Yeah my last 3 orders were painfully slow as well.

Order placed on 8/31 - Partial rcvd 9/8 - The balance just got here 9/29.

Order placed on 10/8 - Shipped via EMS 10/20 - Rcvd 10/30.

Order placed on 11/6 - Shipped via EMS 11/17 - Rcvd 11/24.

• 2 weeks later...

UK mail internationaly always is bad and slow. For sending packages to the UK or receiving a package from the UK. Ordering something from the UK takes 7 days to arrive in Holland. Most packages I ordered from HK also takes 7 days. There is only a small difference in space. Then again, HK used to be a British colony/rented place so the mailing system ought to be the same badly organised company for shipping.

Better news for those would did read the news page on EBB and live in the UK --> http://www.andysairsoft.co.uk/

Have fun with the UK style mailing system and enjoy the "free" shipping. Everything comes at a price.

UK mail internationaly always is bad and slow. For sending packages to the UK or receiving a package from the UK. Ordering something from the UK takes 7 days to arrive in Holland. Most packages I ordered from HK also takes 7 days. There is only a small difference in space. Then again, HK used to be a British colony/rented place so the mailing system ought to be the same badly organised company for shipping.

Better news for those would did read the news page on EBB and live in the UK --> http://www.andysairsoft.co.uk/

Have fun with the UK style mailing system and enjoy the "free" shipping. Everything comes at a price.

Ordered a vest from andy on 24th December and still hasn't arrived.

Saying about shipping from uk is slow, i sent a parcel (via airmail cost me £3) to australia on the 20th december and was told would not get there til new year, i had an email on 25th saying it had arrived and had arrived 1 day previous, so thats 3 working days to ship from uk to austrailia at the busyist time of the year.

(sunday is not a working day)

so i dis-agree with what your saying that shipping from Uk is slow

I have placed numerous orders with them. I usually send them an email two days after asking for a tracking number, and they will give me one next day. I have only had one package come with a tighbore(which fell out of the packaging) and they still gave me a refund, same day.

I'll continue ordering from them. I dont really care about shipping. I mean, it gets there when it gets there.

Guys, seriously, follow up your order immediately with an e-mail directly to Paul, at ebayhihi(at)gmail.com.

I pay for the goods, open Hotmail, copy and paste the contents of the e-mail receipt into a new e-mail to Paul, and just say "Hi Paul, me again, ordered these, need them ASAP please! Thanks very much!".

I ordered some more stuff last night.

Ben.

Ordered a couple of small bits back on 9th Jan, still doesn't appear to have shipped. I emailed Paul shortly after, he basically said "Yeah, we'll get them out ASAP!" and...nothing.

Not impressed. They were faster last time.

the andys airsoft prices when you can find the EBB items are actually more then the items direct from paul :( not to mention the fact it will probably take longer to recieve as i bet he has to order from paul first as i doubt he has all that stuff in stock.

cheers

the andys airsoft prices when you can find the EBB items are actually more then the items direct from paul :( not to mention the fact it will probably take longer to recieve as i bet he has to order from paul first as i doubt he has all that stuff in stock.

cheers

I'll put that to the test at the end of the month as I'll be ordering a vest from him.

But it only took a day for my Masada to arrive when it landed in the UK.

cheers

what do you expect? He is not going to absorb the cost of VAT and Duty then the cost of sending it on to you is he? The few items i bothered to compare where only £3-6 differnent which i can deal with for a faster turn arround.

I emailed ebaybanned asking for my order's tracking number i waited 3-4 days no reply so i emailed them again same thing no reply so i waited a while longer still nothing by this time i was wondering whats going on being kept inthe dark like this so i opend a PayPay Dispute and what do u know! i got an instant reply the next day with the tracking number it clearly seems like they dont care about the customers questions, i also orderd somthing that is currently out of stock so i asked for a refund but ive heard nothing back im thinking about raising this one to a PayPal claim!

I will NOT be buying from ebaybanned.com again i strongly reccomend buying from another chinese site.

I keep saying it... It should be stickied...

Ideal Order Process For eBayBanned.com

STEP 1./ Choose your items, and add them to your basket.

STEP 2./ Pay for your items. If using PayPal, please make sure you click the link to 'Return To www.BrotherPrice.com?'. You will get a confirmation page, and your receipt will be automatically sent to your e-mail.

STEP 3./ Compose a new e-mail to Paul's personal address. This is ebayhihi(AT)gmail.com . List each item (with colours and sizes as necessary), making sure you provide the URL links for each item. Politely inform Paul you need it sharpish, using the word 'ASAP', which always gets his attention.

STEP 4./ Remembering to add several 'thank you' 's to your e-mail, as well as promises of repeat business in the future which I'm sure he appreciates, go ahead and send.

STEP 5./ Sit back and relax, awaiting Paul's reply confirming he has received your order, and is working on it. If you like, you can reply to this politely asking him to send you the tracking number when it becomes available to him. As usual, be nice and friendly; Paul is a very busy man who doesn't have to respond to your e-mail (he has Jesse and Selina to do this), but he does every time.

Ben.

Archived