Ebaybanned

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
I was given a tracking number a few days ago and it still won't be recognized on the tracking site.

How long does it usually take for the no. to work?

normally if someone sells something, they have the tracking number papers ready(they can give you the tracking number straight) but usually its that day night time when the express comes to pickup the packages or you take them to the post, it gets registered very late at night or the next morning, so most likely it will take about 2 days to be seen in tracking :( most cases i atleast.

"

normally if someone sells something, they have the tracking number papers ready(they can give you the tracking number straight) but usually its that day night time when the express comes to pickup the packages or you take them to the post, it gets registered very late at night or the next morning, so most likely it will take about 2 days to be seen in tracking :( most cases i atleast.

because your money is cleared on 8th.Jan. Jennifer Smith 1-3 RA281893200HK

you can receive it not later than next week cordially,

Jesse^_^

2009/2/5 Ryan Steckino <rsteckino@yahoo.com>

So it has come down to just about a whole Month now... Have you EVEN sent this out? If I don't receive it REALLY soon as in THIS Friday the 2/6/09. I am going to get onto PayPal to lay a dispute against your company for poor services to your customers, (Not receiving product). I've waited long enough, and all you keep sending back to me is "Please check it later Cordially, Jesse^_^" I WANT TO KNOW WHERE IT IS... If it's STILL waiting to be sent out because you guys are bundling up, or if it's in California on its way here... JUST TELL ME. Don't Lie About it! I'm sick of this run around that you and Hong Kong Post have been doing. I've talked to someone at Hong Kong post and they told me that YOU alone are allowed to inquire about the package. Now I don't know why they only allow you the right to look at the tracking number... but I DID SPEND THE DAMN MONEY ON IT! THAT'S RIDICULOUS! "

/\ This is what I had to send to them just so I can get a reply on the time frame. That's all I wanted in the first place. I know this may be a bit rude, but I got sick and tired of the loop around that I was getting.

Seeing as you shouted at them? No, I don't think you'll get your item.

Ben.

awesome, so my gun will forever be in pieces. Just awesome... they give me poor service and I get the shaft. Even more poor customer service... I payed for that product LAST month and I never got it... I have every right to antagonize them. How can they just go "He's a mean person... give him his money back and do not allow him to order through us anymore... BAD CUSTOMER" ...

They can refuse to sell to whomever they choose just as you can choose to not to buy from them based on your own experience.

Gripe about such them having poor service with your disdain for them and then complain that you cannot order from them again..?

:/

I didn't know members who couldn't see the Sales section can still see the Problems With Sales sub-forum?

Also, that's what you get for going ape at the guy instead of following my handy formatted guide ( http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...t&p=1993235 ).

Ben.

Yes, we know you made a guide, very nice.

But doesn't it sorta fall apart if you pass it around and then everyone does it?

By swamping his inbox further and making it less likely he will give the attention you've outlined eventually he'll just redirect them to whomever it is you didn't want dealing with your order or ignoring it all together, he already has an ordering system so having people sending him extra emails that he has to sort through just makes things more complicated and time consuming for everyone.

Look ahead, that's how good guides work, otherwise you'll always step in *suitcase* and so will everyone following you.

I didn't know members who couldn't see the Sales section can still see the Problems With Sales sub-forum?

Also, that's what you get for going ape at the guy instead of following my handy formatted guide ( http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...t&p=1993235 ).

Ben.

1.) didn't see you guide to success prior to ordering... so it was REALLY too late for such an ordeal.

2.) Poor Customer service requires criticism... lots of it if you don't receive the proper answer...

3.) A month after I place my order and the payment is complete they send my money back and tell me it is out of stock. Very cute. I give them an applause on how to shove someone out the door.

Going ape on someone because they ignore you is rightfully so. If you went to a restaurant and did not receive service not even sat at a table. Wouldn't you be ######? I'm sure you would be as well. This whole problem is caused by ignorance to simply send the order out. I waited a month... a whole month and asked them politely about the package, to send it out. Then after I go after them they intend to ignore me by saying that I received a refund because the item was out of stock. WELL it wasn't out of stock back in JANUARY! That's when I ordered... I placed my order the end of December... it's F-in February people! If you have to go directly to the store manager just to get your order out, it's bliss. You might as well order something on actual EBAY. At least you receive you item faster through EHOBBYASIA! ... I entrust them over ebaybanned. L4byr1nth Just because you know the manager personally does not mean we all get the same respect that you get from him. Instead I get the run around and the shaft, I don't know why you can't see that this company has HORRIBLE customer service and they should be put back into place for this rediculous incodent. I'm a customer that is unsatisfied... don't just Look at me and ignore me... that just sets me off even more. You keep going after me like its MY F-in fault for the order not being sent out. HOW THE HELL IS IT MY FAULT?!! It's not! "If you wheren't such an Ape" YEAH... RIGHT. Let's see here if I didn't go after their utter failure to send out a item that was ordered such a long time ago. They should not deal with customers. They should be shut down and terminated. I'm sick of this... this *suitcase* right here makes me not want to play airsoft anymore. Every time you reply to me YOU ALWAYS make a sentence as of though it is my fault... Listen Paco! If it was my fault I would have the item out already and at their door step it's called customer service... learn to utilize it so that you don't loose business. If you can satisfy even the biggest brute at customer service you can conquer them all plain and simple.

Right my tracking number says the package is due to be shipped on Saturday 7th.

Does anyone think I will get this delivered to my door by Saturday 15th?

Just I have my first skirmish then and would be cool to have the acog :)

HOW THE HELL IS IT MY FAULT?!! It's not! "If you wheren't such an Ape" YEAH... RIGHT

Lmfao, read the post again, jackass.

Also GUIDE!!!

I figured it would happen eventually, but it's only really if you're having a problem with your order, or you need it fast (within two weeks, say). I don't think he'll have that many people 'swamping' his inbox (mainly because, like the above airsofter, people blindly order stuff on the spur of the moment, and only come on the forums to complain AFTER they've ordered, when it hasn't shown up at his doorstep in 24 hours <_< ), but we shall see, I suppose.

Also,

GUIDE!!

Ben.

2 Things here really amuse me.

1 - Why the hell are people still ordering from EB when there are stacks of posts of people saying how slow they are.

2 - The guide is mega lols! You shouldn't have to wait a month to get a refund for out of stock items, you shouldn't have to email Paul and say you are going to buy from him again (Thats what wholesale/trade customers are for) and last of all you certainly shouldn't have to remind him that the done thing when you buy and pay for something is to ship the order out or inform the customer if there are any problems with it.

I also disagree with getting him to shove an order infront of someone elses just because you want it fast, in my opinion he should do every order on a first come first serve basis as it is the fairest way of doing it.

2 Things here really amuse me.

1 - Why the hell are people still ordering from EB when there are stacks of posts of people saying how slow they are.

2 - The guide is mega lols! You shouldn't have to wait a month to get a refund for out of stock items, you shouldn't have to email Paul and say you are going to buy from him again (Thats what wholesale/trade customers are for) and last of all you certainly shouldn't have to remind him that the done thing when you buy and pay for something is to ship the order out or inform the customer if there are any problems with it.

I also disagree with getting him to shove an order infront of someone elses just because you want it fast, in my opinion he should do every order on a first come first serve basis as it is the fairest way of doing it.

Agreed... my incident won't happen again. I have moved onto Ehobbychina.com . I like their store... they actually ship their items to their customers... on time as well.

I haven't been having much luck with them, either.

Took them 20 days to get the order out, and was further delayed due to the Chinese New Year.

So it took about a month for me to get my item...

Not sure if I'll order from them again...I do like their selection and their prices, but the shipping time is indeed killer.

-Vic

That's utter rubbish.

Obviously Paul doesn't actually handle the orders. If you've ever ordered from eBayBanned, you'd know that unfortunately, it's Jesse or Selina who certainly deal with customer response, as well as some packing of orders, I should imagine.

He owns the firm, and I think it's great he takes the time to deal with any of us who have a problem.

I've ordered from EBB.com probably 10+ times now.

The first order took a month, and was shipped in three parts. Fair enough, it was a big order, but I got really frustrated because all the response I ever got was 'ship to you soon ^^ Jesse'.

Unlike the rest of you n00bs, instead of coming on the internet to complain about it, I simply collected all the e-mails off the site, and spammed them. Lo and behold, the one I got a near instant (in HK time that's like 24 - 48 hours :P) from was Paul himself.

So from every order after, I just 'mail him to let him know what I ordered. He probably mentions it to Jesse, and thus to the guys who pack the orders. Who knows. But I do know that my orders get here in two weeks, tops, instead of the month or so if it's left up to Jesse's lazy *albatross*.

Hence the 'm3g4lulz0rz' guide.

If any of you want your order in the near future, follow the guide. If not either wait a little longer for it like good, patient internet citizens, or order somewhere with higher prices. Don't say I didn't warn you though.

Oh, GUIDE!!

Ben.

Archived