Ebaybanned

Multiple times I have made orders from them for an out of stock item. I will no longer deal with them as I have been sent multiple phony tracking numbers only to be told, "oh we are sorry item is out of stock and we are waiting for it to come back in" of course I usually get that message after I escalate a paypal claim with them. I was never offered a refund, but I always asked for one at that point.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Never had a single problem with them, last delivery (two mesh face masks) made it to me in under a week.

likewise. i've made three or four orders from them and aside from the stuff taking a while to get to me, i've had no issues, that being said others have reported some problems..

• 11 months later...

All EBB topics merged. Please keep all EBB complaints in this thread. Also it does no good to post that you haven't had problems with EBB in the "Problems with Sales Online" section. I've made over 50 orders to EBB in the past with typical EBB issues, but I always ended up received all product even if it took a while,

My latest and last dealings with EBB.

Beware of ordering launchers or other weapon replicas from EBB.

Initially ordered 2 items form EBB on Nov 10, 2011.

• Iron Airsoft M320 Launcher $258.58
  • FMA Ops-Core Helmet Suspension Clone $39.90
  • TOTAL $298.48

Received tracking # for both ordered items. They shipped separately. Tracking of launcher says shipped on 11/14/11 and then held in customs (ISC Los Angeles USPS) 11/16/11. Helmet Suspension kit arrives 11/20. Tried contacting USPS Customs to find status, was told that the sender had to contact for status updates.

Contact with Jesse at EBB was the same as everybody else’s. "Please wait, item will arrive soon, etc etc". So, I gave EBB the benefit of the doubt and waited for 30 days before trying to contact again. At this point I'm out of pocket $258.58.

On 12/15/11, I filed a dispute with PayPal for the missing item. Sent in all paperwork they asked for and waited.. and waited. On 1/19/2012 they auto closed the case saying that EBB provided tracking numbers, so that is proof they shipped. Appealed the case on 1/22/12 and waited again. Was asked to supply a police report to document the missing item and value and sent this in 1/31/12. PayPal refunded me only $149.24 after receiving the Police report. Waiting for Paypal to reply as to why only a 50% partial refund.

At this point I can only guess that EBB didn't package the launcher correctly and it got held/confiscated by Customs. It could be just a Customs issue too. Just a cautionary tale of what is safe to order from EBB and what they didn't do to help this situation out. I'm only out $149.24 instead of $258.58 which is looking at it optimistically. but over 2 months for a 1/2 resolution isn't what I would consider problem free.

PS. The Clone Ops-Core Helmet Suspenstion has padding that isnt color fast. Left a big black die spot on my friends forehead from wearing it.

EDIT - After talking to PayPal directly, I've received a full refund!

Bought four taco pouches replicas from them first week of january, after waiting two more weeks for EBB to ship them and the chinese new year starting, I decided to get my money back and directly opened a reclamation to paypal asking for it, a couple of days later my 50$ are back.

Personally I dont write mails to them anymore to recieve a "we will ship it soon", "this (fake) tracking number is OK, wait some more days for it to work" from Jeesse/Paul, if im lucky enough to get an answer, that is. At the slightest sight of problems, I just open a dispute in paypal as it seems to be the only way to get a quick answer. Yes, its quite radical and unpolite, but I have dealt with them enough to know anything else wont work

• 2 weeks later...

Decided today I was no longer very interested in the FMA FAST Ballistic clone that I ordered from them last week, so I asked them to refund my order. I haven't received any updates to the order, so I figured they hadn't sent it yet. The only reply I got was:

"sorry, it is too hard to delete

Jesse"

Did you recieve a correct tracking number? if so, just wait for it to arrive and sell it, but if not, wait a week or so, if it has not arrived, its possible they havent even shipped it yet (happened to me a couple of times), then fill a paypal dispute and get your money back

Bad thing about EBB is that they carry some nice gear at good prices (even with the shipping included extra), but their shipping times and service is just plain the worst ever ever known to man...

And dont worry about "pissing them", paypal is your friend and they know (EBB) they cant mess with customers who paid for their service and items. After all, you are just exercising your rights as a consumer

Mine shipped out fast. Problem with USPS.

EBB shipped registered airmail to the US? It requires a signature at delivery? All my previous international airmail has always been left at door.

Postman ringed doorbell in the morning, I didn't get down in time. No notice left. Tracking is not being updated and still says its been in New York for the past five days.

AFAIK USPS doesn't redeliver. What the hell am I supposed to do now.

Every package I have ever received from China/HK airsoft stores (including eBay, eHobby, etc) have been signature required. And if you're not there, the mailman is supposed to leave this:

draft_lens18696038module154234970photo_1318726521usps-notice.jpg

either on/in/around your door or in your mailbox.

Alternatively, you can go to your local post office (the following day) and tell them you are there to pick up a package they are holding for you and you'll need to have your drivers license.

If you didn't receive the above notice, then chances are the mailman wasn't trying to deliver the stuff. Also, if it was attempted this morning, the tracking info wont be updated till the mailman gets back to the post office.

Every package I have ever received from China/HK airsoft stores (including eBay, eHobby, etc) have been signature required. And if you're not there, the mailman is supposed to leave this:

either on/in/around your door or in your mailbox.

Alternatively, you can go to your local post office (the following day) and tell them you are there to pick up a package they are holding for you and you'll need to have your drivers license.

If you didn't receive the above notice, then chances are the mailman wasn't trying to deliver the stuff. Also, if it was attempted this morning, the tracking info wont be updated till the mailman gets back to the post office.

Yes, I realize regarding the notice. Normally I go to the post office to pick it up next day.

But, it's mysterious. The postman rings my doorbell, for what reason? This is the only package I'm expecting. Leaves no notice, never happened before with this postman. The tracking still says it's at ISC New York, it wouldn't be the first time for the tracking to fail. I have no recourse if I call USPS, since they'll simply indicate that it's still in New York.

I will goto my post office to see if it's there. Otherwise, the postman ringing the doorbell is mysterious.

I'm only concerned because EBB shipped out fast, and the usual speed for airmail (from my own experience) is 1-2 weeks, and only a few days after it reaches the US. So, this time is not at all usual.

Archived