Ebaybanned

I don't understand why people are having so much trouble with this? Anything shipped from HK takes a long *albatross* time to get to the states. I bought a few pouches from HK on eBay on the 9th and only just now received it. I also bought a lipo meter from HK on the 16th and I am still waiting for it. I have placed about 6 orders with ebaybanned and all of them have come in with all the parts I ordered. Actually, one order was missing one item and so I emailed them about it. I received an answer within 24 hours letting me know the other item was shipped in a different package, I don't remember what reason they gave me why, and I received the other package within a day or two. As a matter of fact, I just placed another order through them today.

As long as you expect the package to come in generally 3-5 weeks after you ordered it, you should be fine. Hoping to get something a week and a half after you placed your order is not gonna happen. I usually email them 4-5 days after I placed the order requesting a tracking number and everytime I have received one within 24 hours or so.

If you need something quickly, order it from gunnerairsoft and pay extra for the expedited service. I did that once because I needed a couple parts before a game and I think I received my order within a week of placing it.

Shipping internationally is not cheap, so to expect expedited service from free shipping is just not smart. I have to mail a small box (a pound and a half) to HK and the cheapest I found was about $13 for regular USPS. Fedex and UPS were both over $30. And I am on the west coast!

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, so, on my last big order, eBay Banned got an item wrong.

I ordered a pistol retention lanyard, and they sent a 2 point rifle sling.

Contacted Paul, and the item was shipped yesterday. Top marks for service. Jesse wanted a picture of the item to prove it was wrong, so I sent a crappy, out of focus one from my MacBook's iSight, and they accepted it.

My second order came today. I needed 2 SERPA CQC holsters, a rail for my USP Compact, and a 'Q6 Tactical Torch AND LASER'.

Only the mount and torch came, the holsters were probably sent seperately.

The mount is a clone of the VFC one (not sure why VFC even make a mount, but they do). Website says it was plastic.

It turns up today, really nice metal, lovely finish, a great clone bit of kit. Fits solidly, and has a well-casted rail.

The torch/laser, I bought in the sale. The reason for the sale, it seems, was because there was a new version of the same product out, with an upgraded LED in the torch (original was a Xenon bulb).

It has an EO-Tech L3 sticker on the box... don't know why!

Got it today, they've sent me the upgraded version for free. Mine has no bulb, just a little LED. It clamps solidly on the rail, and is pretty bright (and it bloody should be. Two CR123(A) batteries = £10.00 !!).

Couple of points; The thing is fully plastic, although nice and weighty. The pressure switch that came with it either doesn't work, or I can't figure out how to work it... No biggy, as I wasn't going to use it anyway.

The laser on mine isn't aligned properly - it's crooked, and points to the left. Not a problem close up for CQB, but no good at range. I wasn't going to use that either, so it's ok.

The switch to change the mode is a nice rotary switch, and feels solid enough. The push switch to turn it on and off feels a little fragile, but works ok. I'd be careful in game not to mash it too hard.

The spring for the clamp that holds it on the rail is really nice and strong.

Overall, for the money (about $30.00), can't complain, I love it. Looks great on my gun, which is the main thing. People have been moaning that the original version wasn't bright/white enough, so this one definitely rectifies that.

Get some rechargeable CR123(A)'s, and you're away.

Ben.

I only use EBB when their items are quite specifically exactly what I want.

I ordered 2 items weighing less than 1.5 pounds almost two weeks ago from EBB. Got special shipping that claimed to be faster because of the light weight

I ordered 3 items weighing over 5 lbs from RSOV the following day. Regular cheap-o shipping.

Got the RSOV order 4 days later. Still waiting on EBB.

Again, the only reason I got anything from them was that they were carrying very specifically what I was looking for. Otherwise I avoid.

Finally got my PEQ15. It coincidentally shipped the day after I threatened a Paypal dispute.

EBB is the epitome of shady Hong Kong business. Take your money, only send the product when the customer threatens action...

I will never use EBB again. I would rather pay another business an extra 10$-$20 per item and know that I will get my products ina timely manner. What a disaster that business is.

I recieved all my orders now as well.

recap:

I ordered a G36 carrying handle with scope and it came with a broken windage adjustment. It works but it's kinda annoying so I complained. They assured so send a new one bla bla bla no trackin # after 4 weeks. I told them to shove it up theirs and gimme my money back. So they offered me a store credit which I used to buy their plastic chronograph. (around that time I orded a grip and a frontsight)

After about 1,5 weeks a package arrived. It was the carrying handle replacement. works great, sold it right away.

Another weak later the chrono arrived which I really love and it is just awesome for the $45 they charge.

another weak later my front sight an grip finally arrived.

So basicly I got 2 G36 scopehandles (funny name) and the chrono for $45. So I cannot complain about that.

I also already ordered a dummy PEQ-15 and another foregrip.

The matter of fact is do not order stuff their you either need urgently or stuff that coasts a fair amount of money.

I will continue buy there small, cheap and unimportant stuff like rails, railcover, grips, iron sights.

That's what they're good for because of their free shipping. Small/cheap parts you can't justify spending $

20 shipping on.

But no electronics and nothing over $50 or something because I bought 2 optics and both came broke.

If I really "need" something my first choice is redwolf. Great products, fast and detaily trackable shipping.

I did not get the version with the laser and the quality is basically what you can expect from what you pay for it. I wouldn't get the version with the laser because I would imagine that laser would suck *albatross*. And I haven't used a battery in it because the only lipo I've found that fits is something like 900mAh which is way too small for me.

^check out eBay, I've seen some go pretty cheap

.... As a matter of fact, I just placed another order through them today.

just got this order in today, so it only took 13 days. pretty good I think.

Emailed justin and after nearly 2 weeks the tan peq hasnt been shipped yet, anyone got there yet?

this on?

img_0366ogzk.jpg

Got it yesterday, ordered on may 2nd.

Looks great. But no matter what you do, don't try to push the power button. It's just a cheap rubber piece that's glued in very very badly. It fell right off and I had to use some scotch tape on the inside to reattache it.

THe grip's awesome as well. It's the ''TD BattleGrip QD version SHORT VERSION".

Uses a screw to adjust the width to make it fit on any rail. And the locking lever has a security latch that prevents it from opening. And it has the correct tangodown markings on the side.

So if you need a foregrip, get that one. You can't beat it. available in black and tan as well as short and normal size.

:huh: right .. about 8 moths ago i purchased a Leapold clone scope off EB ($189 )that took a month to get here.. when it finnaly did it was broken and i informed them same day and asked for a return address , described the problem and asked for a replacment ... this was ignored for about a month and i finnaly got a mail asking for my address again... i replyed and promptly recived another mail with a tracking number saying pls check in 5 days .. i give you tracking number first .. this number was never issued on the tracking system ... i left it a week and tried again and got the same reply , different tracking no.....again nothing..... i then got a little *suitcasey* over the issue and explained i had no confidence in EB any more to which the reply was you have tracking number..we must have shipped ... I pointed out that neither of these numbers were valid ... Again another appology and a gesture of store credit fot the outstanding amount .... so before i had read this thread i thought great ......good result ... so i mad an order for me and my team for over £500 and made the full payment via paypal with a note requesting that he refund my store credit balance back to my account .... i got a message back asking how i expected him to refund the store credit back even though i had just paid him £500 ....... :angry: the order took three weeks to be dispatched and 3 days to get here ...... I made another order just to use up my store credit and again recived another tracking number that is bogus ... My last contact was 5 days ago when i said that if i had no results i would post all future corespondance would be posted here .... guess what....Nothing ...

I dont know how it will pan out but im gonna raise a dispute with paypal ... he has had every chance and more than a little patience from me

What ever happened to the good reputation they used to have ? Justin if you cant run an honest business...quit

:wide-eyed: thanks for that dude .. told Paul that i was gonna raise a dispute (took him two days to respond ) but guess what... it got dispatched amazingly the day i e-mailed him about raising a dispute and recived it today ...so all well here at last ....

For anyone else using them ... paul has told me they are currently on a 20 day turn round ...so if you want it fast :waggle:

Archived