Ebaybanned

No problem man.

It takes about two weeks.

If you've read through the thread, you'll realise all we've basically been saying is;

Ebay Banned - Awesome company, great stuff, rock-bottom prices, but don't buy if you're in a hurry.

Ben.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd just placed a small order before I came across this thread and...

My M14 rails arrived within a week but they forgot the pistol torch / laser. It's now on it's way separately so I won't be complaining just yet!

They answered my emails really quickly and so far have been a pleasure to deal with.

My latest order from them came in just over 2 weeks, not bad but didnt ship untill 12 days after the order.

But the real loser for shipping has to be KHMOUNTAIN. 18 days have passed and they still havnt shipped my order, just got email today saying its being processed. There shipping isnt free either!!

Ordered MOE handguards and a Wilcox Mount on 15 May... arrived today (1 June). No tracking number or e-mail stating the items were shipped was ever received.

While I'm not unhappy with the service provided by EBB, I think they could do a lot better.

I ordered an Element CTR stock from Airsoft Park and within 5 hours I had been informed that the item had shipped by a very well written, personalized e-mail. Customer service appeared excellent.

• 3 weeks later...

I recently ordered four items from ebaybanned, it totaled $99 aned change. Upon logging in i noticed there was no history of my order, while this could simply be data on the site lost when they changed site formats i was still angry. I did recieve and email saying they got my order however. I thought i did not but managed to find it today, i forgot i had read it.

Has anyone else had this issue? I emailed Paul at the address provided on the previous page asking him about it. I was quite understanding however, i was rather harsh to the normal contact email though, however it seems as though this will not be an issue anyway.

regards

Reaper

Did you click back to 'http://www.BrotherPrice.com/' after paying via PayPal?

Ben.

Yes i did, as i stated i did recieve an email from them that confirmed my order, and included a list of the parts I ordered. However when i try to open the detailed invoice it fails to open. Im fine with waiting, since well heck they are cheaper than pretty much anywhere else, i just want to make sure my order will be sent.

Well, I just got an email back from Paul. It read:

"Seline please follow this email in the morning", It may have been tommorrow morning but well you get the idea. It was CC'd to another email address iirc fathertactical@gmail.com

Looks like im going to be fine, i will let you guys know.

well since I cant edit...

At any rate, i directly spoke with Pual. Apparently the tracking number was not fake. Anyone who has this issue check it again the following day or two and it should work. Just something i told him I would post here.

regards

Reaper

it should go like this, if it does not find anything straight after you get the tracking number then it can be valid as it takes a moment to register in the system(they get these ready empty papers that have the tracking number in it but it only gets to the system when they take the package to the cargo or post office or whereever) but if it shows something else immediately then it has a good chance of being not yours :P, hope this made any sense to you guys :P

My last dealings with Jesse and this shower happened a few weeks ago. I ordered a Vortex flashhider and waited the usual 3 weeks but received nothing.

I emailed them and got told to be patient. I was provided with a bogus tracking number. I emailed them again after another week giving them 5 days to deliver the goods with the threat of a Paypal dispute.

The Paypal dispute was filed. They responded by supplying the same tracking number which I once again pointed out didn't work.

Within 24 hours I'd received a refund BUT this doesn't pay for the inconvenience caused. I won't be using them again and, in the past, I've given them a fair bit of business.

False tracking numbers and communication that verges on lies do not inspire me with any confidence.

D

The tracking number they gave me was the same one Jesse gave me believe it or not, it didnt work that night, and worked the next day go figure....

At any rate it shipped, said envelope though, i really hope they didnt put my SCAR flas hider in that, altho my WILCOX mount did come in one.

• 5 weeks later...

I usualy wouldn't post anything in here about EB, but this one had me laughing due to the total incompetence.

I ordered This, a Ni-CD battery and got an Ni-MH one instead. When I emailed them (with a picture of it) to advise I did get a prompt response but it was Jesse telling me I was wrong, and that what I had was the same as what was on their website.

Suffice to say I have now emailed a rather full email back with pretty pictures and bold text with arrows pointing at things and a description of the difference between NiCd and NiMH batteries.

Worrying that they seem to just look at "Nickel" in the title and think they are all the same.

• 2 weeks later...

I think my tracking number was Jessed up, but if it's like reaper16 says, I'll check tomorrow. But I find it strange, Jesse said my order was sent yesterday, tracking number should work 24h after it was issued, doesn't it?

Archived