Ebaybanned

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

update on my painful story.

- Recieved a broken scope with unfunctional windage adjustment on march 18th.

- sent email stating what was going on.

- "please sent pic so we can send you an new one"

- .... how the heck was I supposed to take a picture of a non working windage adjustment?

- they agreed to send a new one

- gave me tracking number, it was 3 month old and was for a guy in sweden.

- sent angry mail

- got a new tracking number, didn't work for 6 days

- sent an angrier mail

- 2 more weeks of back and forth

- told them to shove that stupid scope up theirs and gimme my money back

- offered me store credit over 43.58 € and I asked for the chrono they offer for 45,- €

- Jesseeeeeee ^_^ agreed ( I dunno but every time I read this name with that stupid smiley it reminds me of the 8th (?) season of South Park when Cartman pretends to be retarded)

- recieved a tracking number yet again and was told to give it 5 days for dispatch which sounds quite familier.

So by god whatever you're up to, do not order things that aquire electricity or something.

2 scope ordered in my EB history, both broken. Ordered iron sights, rails, railcover, grips and what not, and they were all in all ok.

I win :D

RRV arrived this morning. Epic win. Not impressed with the pancake holster it came with...but I plan on replacing the thing anyway, so all I have to do now is rearrange the pouches so it's comfortable. My fingers are raw already from threading, unthreading, pulling tubes through sleeves, tucking loose straps into elasticated wraps... :D

Took just under 2 weeks. Ordered it on the Thursday after I signed on last time (they take place at 2 week intervals) and it arrive today just before I left the house to go sign on. Win in my books.

Well done on the race win, i Haven't got mine yet but i don't mind i had an ehobby order turn up full of magpul goodies. Sling mounts, grips etc. As before there are four in the race, podium places still up for grabs. 2nd and 3rd.

Kris

We will send to you several days later

Give you the tracking number first

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You can check it five days later

So, does this induce that they only ship once a week?

That pretty much sucks big time.

Sounds like "yeah thanks for your money we might ship your junk sometime when I feel like gettin off my lazy butt."

ow well, im still waiting, should be over the next couple of days. This race is also highlighting the consistancy of EBB delivery's. Hopefully it will just prove what we already know.

variable it seems. placed an order back on the 11th and have had no further info from them, so I've just sent them a polite email asking if they can provide an update on it's progress.

Update on mine-

Still no PEQ15. Emailed Jesse and got a bogus tracking number for a gentleman in London. Emailed back and got another tracking number, this one is for a guy in Indiana. I told him if I don't have a PEQ15 in hand or a refund in the bank in 5 businees days I will initiate a Paypal non delivery dispute. I get the correct tracking number the next day. Funny how that works. Unfortunately, that number now is invalid and I still don't have a PEQ15.

EBB is easily the worst online commerce experience I have ever had, airsoft or not. There is no way this can be excused under the "It's cheap" reasoning.

Still no item and the tracking number I got still doesn't work. I don't really want to ask for another one because they will just lie and say anything, so I Opened up a paypal dispute. I don't understand how anyone can still use ebaybanned after a 9 page long thread about how *suitcasey* their customer service is.

I've got my tracking number, telling me they shipped it 11 days after i put my order in. Which is just not on :(

I would rather they sold everything cheaper and shipped via TNT, UPS or something. It'd not only work out cheaper (or at least more or less the same...) and we'd get things in like 3 days. I suppose they'd still take like a week to process things, maybe they should employ more people and actually set-up a reputable business.

I've got my tracking number, telling me they shipped it 11 days after i put my order in. Which is just not on :(

LOL, check this.

I asked about an order I placed on april 8th. recieved the tracking ID a few moments ago: Shipped april 24th.

Lame ****

I did some research and tracked down my last 2 orders:

The actual shipping only took 4 and 5 days.

So it takes EB about 10-20 days forward and process the order internally...

Mine arrived today which is 15 days from order. As per normal i did nothing from the moment i finished payment, no emails or phonecalls.

Order, make note of when i'm expecting it and enquire a few days later if it doesn't arrive after 18 days.

Archived