New load out clear out

KingJ

Dboys Spr Mod 0. My primary for the past 5 months, has seen its fair share of abuse. Paint is somewhat scratched, but otherwise the rifle is fully intact. Comes with bipod and 3.5-9x40 illuminated scope. Very nice rof and range, its perfect for when you want to 'reach out and touch someone'. £120 (this is gonna cost a lot to post)

forsalesprzt9.jpg

SRC M4. Recently got this as a loaner, shoots to a decent range with a nice rof, although the plastic body shows a lot of abuse. standard handguards and full stock. £60

icelandandobertauern080zt5.jpg

2x 300rnd m4 highcaps £10 each

1x 200rnd m4 highcaps vietnam style shorty £10

6x 120rmd m4 midcaps £7 each

8.4v 1400 mah large battery £15

KWA USPc. Shoots perfectly, with crisp blowback. Comes with original box and manuals etc. Has a G&P threaded outerbarrel and SS100 silencer. Unfortunately needs a new mag, as the feed lips on the original are severely damaged and usually cause the gun to jam. £90

forsale013yw1.jpg

Maruzen p99 GBB. Includes metal outer barrel and silencer as well as 3 magazines. Well worn this has seen a lot of use. Bought recently as a bit of a project as the mags leaked. Ive replaced the valves with firefly power up valves, but two of the threee mags still leak (think they may need more lube). Call it £70

Tactical tailor black large molle belt. Will fit from 32" inch waist and up. £10

ACM OPS silencer with troy industries inc. trades. Very good condition, unscathed. (a little dusty) £15

CA Peq battery case. Virtually unused, will fit a large batt up to 8.v £10

Strike systems shoulder holster. black, fits most pistols. Has a pouch on the right side for a mag/silencer/radio. £15

Pointman DPM MOLLE vest. Bought a while ago, prefer my chest rig. Will fit from a 40" chest and up. £10

Full face mask. Battered and old, but still works perfectly. Side panels can be removed to fit with a helmet. £10

China 1 point sling - £3?

p0206081948ou4.jpg

PM me if you want more pictures of anything.

Accept Paypal (buyer to pay fee's), bank transfer or cash (at senders risk).

Any rif sales must comply to the vcra

Postage is included in prices, but SD will be a bit more.

Also got a Multicam 3 day assault pack. The quality of it is on par with my guarder 3 day pack, although there are no manufacturers labels inside. Doesn't have that pink tinge to the colouring like china multicam, and hasn't even been skirmished yet (don't own any other multicam). £45 posted

• 3 weeks later...

Ok so does anyone know this chap? Hes not been on since the 8th and emails are now undeliverable to his hotmail account. Paid on 25th June for stuff and still waiting.

If anyone can get a message over to him to pop back here and check his pm box that would be good.

I rang him on thursday via Parents mobile number at home address, he explained a lack of internet access had caused this problem. Claimed parcels had been sent. I suggested that he go to the library and access the net from there to sort it out. Its now saturday morning and Ive heard zilch, Ill let paypal takes it course and hopefully refund my money before being forced to ask his Dad for it. Ive got no problems with this and know it will eventually get me my result.

I know theres one other person whos having difficulty in resolving a sale with a bigger value than my ammount, anyone else? Feel free to Pm me for home address and phone number.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived