Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Say, is that wrench absolutely necessary to install the rail? I've just ordered a copy of this rail and I don't think it comes with the tool...

Unless you have an adjustable hook spanner or really strong fingers, the tool is pretty necessary. A standard AR barrel nut wrench wont work on it.

I didn't even realize they made copies. Where did you order it?

G&P 11 Ins armalite with m500 torch foregrip, Bushnell holosight with aftermarket shroud.

Got any links to sellers of this that will ship to the uk ? for a decent price, every one that i have asked to ship a eotech to the uk has basicly said get stuffed

i like that suppressor with 203 combo

-Joe

Yeah it looks pretty good actually...it's pretty subtle which is good...

I've got an ICS QD Silencer and G&P M203 on the way for my M15..definitely not using them together! Would be too long, and too impracticable I think.

M16A4 & HK416

M16: G&P based

KA FN A4 body

Real steel KAC M5 RAS

G&P M203

G&P ACOG TA31 replica with Trijicon killflash

VFC PEQ replica

Predominantly prometheus FTK

416: VFC based

EOTech 512

ARMS VFG,

Surefire M2 w/ bezel etc.

IMG_5456.jpg

IMG_5458.jpg

IMG_5460.jpg

IMG_5462.jpg

IMG_5463.jpg

416 ROF test;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTmIE4vPhtA

Cheers

I love that HK 416 loadout. Not really a fan of the vertical grip, but that gun is beautiful.

Unless you have an adjustable hook spanner or really strong fingers, the tool is pretty necessary. A standard AR barrel nut wrench wont work on it.

I didn't even realize they made copies. Where did you order it?

That's bad news. I guess I'll have to try making such a tool myself then... I found the rail on ebay, didn't know they made copies either until I saw this one. I'm not sure what to expect, but if it's not on par with g&p quality and the like, then I'm getting me a real one, one way or another.

The ebay auction number: 350063523078

That's bad news. I guess I'll have to try making such a tool myself then... I found the rail on ebay, didn't know they made copies either until I saw this one. I'm not sure what to expect, but if it's not on par with g&p quality and the like, then I'm getting me a real one, one way or another.

The ebay auction number: 350063523078

You just had to show me, didn't you!? Now I want one! And I'm trying to sell all my stuff! Arg!

Picture thread!

img1161smallvf1.jpg

img1156small2zf3.jpg

The top one is no longer in that config, as awesome as it was...and the 'A4 I sold to a buddy.

@ uscmCorps, yeah... I've miss to paste fake pin and selector. :)

that looks real... is it? kitlist of it?

wow

-Joe

Thank you! but not real ;)

Kitlist:

-Systema CK M4A1

-SIR Replica

-ARMS Rear Sight RS

-Vltor Front sight RS

-Surefire Supressor Replica

-Surefire M951 Kit 02 RS

-An/Peq Functional Replica

-MK4 CQ/T Replica

-UTG Grip RS

-Magpull Miad RS

-13 Mag With Magpull

Bye

for the replica DD rail, it's a bit cheaper if you buy direct from scope and laser's website instead of their ebay auction.

Here's a good page on installation of the real steel dd lite 7.0 rail

http://www.weaponevolution.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1

the copy version looks pretty close, I ordered one 2 days ago and will report back. I do have the G&P URX installation tool, which looks like it'll work for the dd lite also.

I imagine they yoinked them from the FN SCARs that FNH USA is T&Eing around :D

They're just TangoDown panels with a different surface texture on them, I actually saw them for sale on 1 or 2 websites when they first started showing up. I imagine FN is eating them up pretty fast now though.

Whitedingo-do you have links or have the names of the sites you saw the rail covers on? The rail covers werent for sale, you might have seen another type of rail cover. Even TangoDown doesn't have them on their own site.

Edited by Hispeed1