Armalite Picture Thread

My friend got one a month or so ago... issues: Mag catch got all messed-up and fell in :0, was a decently easy fix, Got a lockup early on(dunno what happened here), one of the battery plugs pulled out (well thats normal considering the amount of wear it has to take each time you move stock or remove battery...), whole hop-up system is ###### (when compared to my TM, or my Systema w/ TM barrel, or my Prometheus with Dees barrel)..... Other than that it was pretty good.... Also, G&P gears and tappets are non-standard (if you replace both your fine, but you cannot just replace 1 of the two and leave the other, failure will follow...)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

havent posted here in a while but this was my latest project that i just sold a couple of weeks ago.

DSC00878.jpg

DSC00869.jpg

DSC00868.jpg

DSC00867.jpg

DSC00865.jpg

i posted on the classifieds but apparently no one really was interested... so off to ebay it went. i was planning on going outdoor more often so i decided to make an outdoor gun... but then i got my vw gti so i gotta stop focusing on airsoft.

CA M15:

Internal upgrades (think its had a tightbore and a new spring, will have to check)

RIS was added afterwards

PEQ battery box

QD Silencer

ACOG reddot

does about 320fps. brought it off my mate after yesturdays skirmish. brilliantly accurate, bit front heavy but im gonna stick a handle on the front to even that out. All the wear n tear is 100% natural aswell ;P

t9t65v.jpg

1znohu1.jpg

n4jsja.jpg

ayu8ld.jpg

How do you like the G&P SR-16? I heard they've had some quality control issues and that you have to fix them yourself (or by someone else) to make them reliable.

afallan

I wouldnt waste any time on them. Its now just my experiment gun.

Hey guys. I've got a request. I've searched through the previous Armalite picture thread, this one, the HK thread, etc., and used the search feature, but I cant seem to find a certain set-up.

I was wondering if anyone could post up a picture of a HK416, with a short barreled RIS mounted m203?

The only examples I've found of a 416 with a m203 on it, have been the HK made one, and the short Madbull launcher. I'm looking to make a set-up like that, only using the VFC HK416 and a short barreled RIS launcher. Before I do so however, I'd like to see how the complete set-up looks before investing a couple hundred then deciding against it lol.

Thanks in advance for any help guys and great guns!

Hey guys. I've got a request. I've searched through the previous Armalite picture thread, this one, the HK thread, etc., and used the search feature, but I cant seem to find a certain set-up.

I was wondering if anyone could post up a picture of a HK416, with a short barreled RIS mounted m203?

The only examples I've found of a 416 with a m203 on it, have been the HK made one, and the short Madbull launcher. I'm looking to make a set-up like that, only using the VFC HK416 and a short barreled RIS launcher. Before I do so however, I'd like to see how the complete set-up looks before investing a couple hundred then deciding against it lol.

Thanks in advance for any help guys and great guns!

hk416withtrijiconadog5kz.png

LMT_M203_with_AAC_M4-2000.jpg

'Cuz google is your friend?

Edited by Vercingetorix

Got me a WA M4. Sheez, these things are too fun to shoot ^^

Replaced the front end with a replica Daniel Defense 7.0 Light rail, a G&P steel outer barrel and a VLTOR gasblock. Other parts are still stock apart from the changed furniture.

DSC_2486.jpg

DSC_2509.jpg

Closeup on the trademarks of the rail. Those chinese guys (or whoever made it) didn't do a bad job if you ask me.

DSC_2503.JPG