Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

needs a rail, a better stock, aimpoint or EOtech, and as Scorpion would like, a suppressor ;)

I was getting tired of the supressor...now all I need is an elongated flash hider to hide every mm of the 455mm barrel. ;)

Clean and simple M4s FTW.

Edited by T.P.Evan
Clean Hick, very clean.

Indeed, a nice simple carbine with lots and lots of power!

Thanks!

I love it. Makes me feel like a total badass :P .

Edit: Btw, that thing is sick negativecambre!

Edited by Hick
needs a rail, a better stock, aimpoint or EOtech, and as Scorpion would like, a suppressor ;)

i find it funny how people just tell others what their gun needs, you know? cause you dont know what look hes going for. also what do you mean "better stock?" as in fuction (battery compartment) or looks?

Where's your battery??

I can just about squeeze an 8.4v mini above the barrel when using the lower handguard in place of the upper, it doesn't quite lock into the delta ring completely, but it's on securely enough that it shouldn't fall off accidentally. However, I plan on getting an M4 handguard so it will lock in totally so I won't have to worry about at all.

Nice commando Hick :)

Heres my 3:

First is my current project. Its a JG M733 with slightly upgraded internals and ghetto'd Crane stock which were done by the previous owner. I would like to get it re-wired to the front again so I can use the slide function of the stock. Also would like to get a metal body and metal front end for it aswell. Does anyone know if the G&P front set and body are compatible with the JG gearbox and stuff. I assume'd they would be as JG is a clone of TM and as far as I know, TM is compatible with G&P stuff. Anyway enough words heres a pic:

1001918ns6.jpg

1001918ns6.c85c01b857.jpg

Next is my lovely lovely CA M15A2 rifle. Stock internally just slapped a bipod and scope on it to make it look a little bit DM'ish :)

1001923ft6.jpg

1001923ft6.a3d21d5a3a.jpg

Lastly is my old workhorse. My 2nd ever AEG (coming up for 4 years old now!). Its a Classic army M15A4 tactical carbine. Skirmished this every month almost for 4 years and it keeps on going!

1001924li7.jpg

1001924li7.327218c69c.jpg

Sorry for the somewhat dodgy pics...I'm not a brilliant photographer and my digi cam is getting pretty old now. Hope you like.

Cheers :)

Cheers pal. Yeah I was thinking of doing something like that. I would quite like to a get a barrel mounted flashlight for it as I do a lot of CQB but heres a picture of the M733 with my suppressor on. Looks quite BHD'ish :)

1001927yu5.jpg

1001927yu5.07e8089a23.jpg

As for my M15. Its well used but well looked after aswell. As with most CA metal bodies its missing bits of paint here and there but in all honesty it makes it look a bit more authentic.

Cheers :)

Edited by Spantney