Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet! I didn't know the gods sold to civilians!

I don't think they do

love the setup what do you have for a battery? PEQ?

Thats a real peq, the battery is in the buffer tube

Edited by Ubar

@ Roecar, could get a list of external parts on your long gun?

Using a G&P Marine battery stock, Mdabull Noveske KX3, x2 Madbull RAS fixes, CA SR-25 style buis, G&P Noveske lower, Dytac MUR upper, Grippod (forgot the maker), G&P Scorpion series light/green laser, KA G27 grip, Magpul trigger guard, ACM Larue M68 mount, Leapers 7" CQB green/reddot scope. A King Arms 13.5" Troy RAS with a CA 14" one piece barrel and there are also rail covers from G&P (ladder) and King Arms (Troy)

Edited by Roecar

thorght i would post a pic of my new toy , its been built up 100% out of parts of forums and i have ended up with a full G&P m4 ( would have worked out cheaper to buy a new 1 but where is the fun in that) with some acm aftermarket parts

still waiting for the cocking handle to get to me and the new g&p motor but still missing an aimpoint :(

PICT0238.jpg

Im bored and I got some new magpul items I wanted to play with :)

http://www.ggkthnx.com/upload/~off/images/IMG_0545.JPG

that pmag on there is it a hicap or real cap? just ive managed to get hold of some hi cap pmags and would love to get some of the black magpulls for the bottom like you have on your tan ones but i dont know if they'll fit on hi caps

cheers

millest

that pmag on there is it a hicap or real cap? just ive managed to get hold of some hi cap pmags and would love to get some of the black magpulls for the bottom like you have on your tan ones but i dont know if they'll fit on hi caps

cheers

millest

Its a chinese high cap pmag, the ones that came out before magpul pulled theirs out. The ranger plate doesnt fit the knock off exactly(is snug though), and doesnt allow for the wheel to be uncovered and used. So basically its there just for looks untill I get the real caps from magpul. If anything, I may just mod some real pmags like someone has here.

Its a chinese high cap pmag, the ones that came out before magpul pulled theirs out. The ranger plate doesnt fit the knock off exactly(is snug though), and doesnt allow for the wheel to be uncovered and used. So basically its there just for looks untill I get the real caps from magpul. If anything, I may just mod some real pmags like someone has here.

Is there any hope of getting a knock off hicap or did magpul pull the plug on them a long time ago?

got my Larue UDE furniture set, will be going on a real steel build...

IMG_1729copy.jpg

Also completed a new build

IMG_1734copy.jpg

IMG_1735copy.jpg

Externals

Hurricane HK416 Conversion

Star Tangodown battlegrip

Echo-1 Crane Stock

Madbull Gemtech G5

VFC HK Mag

AMP sling plate and sling

Internals

Systema: Gearbox shell, nozzle

Deans connector

Element: wiring set, gears, anti-reversal latch, tappet plate, selector plate, cylinder, cylinder head, piston, piston head, Hop Up chamber, hop up bucking

KA: Trigger

VS Models: 7mm bushing x4, 7mm bearing x2

Guarder: cut off lever,

PDI: 150% spring

Military Action: 300mm x 6.04mm stainless steel barrel

Edited by srpg

M733 with SAFE-SEMI-BURST trigger group, actually. :P

And yes, I will eventually paint the carbine. The exact scheme to use haven't been decided yet. It could be woodland, or it could be desert.

EDIT: And here's another picture, showing off the trigger group as well as my personal touch.

gallery_48501_1340_9340.jpg

Edited by Reborn