Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very nice....what length rail you using; im assuming either 9 or 10in; with a 10.5in barrel and gas block (still can't decide if i wana do that for flip up sight)....looks great

Wazzy, that rail KSZ has is a replice of Daniel Defense MK 18 RIS 2. It will be used to upgrade the US Navy MK 18 Mod 0 and some M4 CQBR's. It is about 9.5" and the barrel is about 10.3" or 10.5" It will have a Knights Armament MK12 gas bloce with a carbine gas tube. Check the DD site for more details. I'm in the process of building one now, I posted a pic of a test fit. Will post finished pics soon.

The only thing you need on the SFW...is the Guarder oversized grip!

Good job on the front sight though, even though Army Code put theirs out ;)

Get your glasses, Lerch... :P

It HAS the Guarder oversized grip...

About the Army Code sight, the first batch literally flew away in a few minutes... I'm waiting for the second batch...

Edited by Staffy
I have my glasses ;) looks like you've still got the regular type grip.

DSC05546.jpg

As such, it's a fat grip...

Lerch, maybe the pics of my SFW aren't very clear, but I can guarantee my pistol grip has the exact size of the one in the photo you've posted.

The only difference is the colour...

It's the reinforced Guarder grip...

I was thinking the bag on the stock would hold my battery, also it'd already be rear wired as I'd start with a CQBR... (to make the CQB)

Not sure where I'll put the wiring though...

Otherwise it might have to be a stock tube job.

Such a argument over one part, surely the owner should know what he put on it...

Edited by Domz
Lerch, maybe the pics of my SFW aren't very clear, but I can guarantee my pistol grip has the exact size of the one in the photo you've posted.

The only difference is the colour...

It's the reinforced Guarder grip...

It's easy to see that you don't have the fat grip in your pictures.

Look at the lower front of you grip, and look at the same spot on the fat grip.

There's a considerable difference. You have a normal A2 grip.

It does look different, but to be honest on all the deimaco pics I've seen it's got the flat back etc of a normal grip...

Do the UK imports differ or is it only on certain versions or something? Or do I need MY glasses? Might be (another) thing to put on the list for a C8CQB?

Edited by Domz

it also appears like the normal grip to me..

@domz

the UK SFW´s usually come with the fat AR pistol grip made by lonestar.

diemaco however produces them with the regular one aswell as the normal frontsight, which aswell is different on the UK version.

however, ive also seen short sfw´s the normal grip, so i wouldnt mind too much.

@ubar

you could make your own disco with that thing :D

Kind of a double post from the shotgun picture thread, but I figured it was worth posting here as well ;)

DSC00001Full-1.jpg

DSC00006Full-1.jpg

G&P M4A1

- Maruzen CA870 Sawed Off

- G&P Masterkey Kit

- G&P Short CA870 Front Set

- G&P Short CA870 Magazine

- G&P SNS Metal Body

- G&P Ambi Mag Catch

- G&P KAC Sniper Type Trigger Guard

- G&P PRI Front Sight

- ICS KAC 300m Rear Sight

- eBayBanned CASV

- King Arms G27 Grip

- King Arms VLTOR Style Flashider (14mm+)

- Classic Army Full Stock (gearbox re-wired to rear for full stock)

- Echo1 1 Point Full Stock Sling Mount

- HurricanE EOTech 551 Replica

- G&G 79rd Magazine w/ Magpul PTS Ranger Plate

The only thing missing in the pics is the G&P CA870 short magazine that looks like the shot's shell loading door, since it hasn't arrived from eHobbyAsia yet. But I was getting impatient so I figured I'd just go ahead and post it as is :lol:

I'll have some more pics and closeups of the details once my G&P short CA870 mag arrives to complete it.

I can say straight off though that the Remington trademarks on the Masterkey receiver are without a doubt the best looking trademarks I've ever seen on an airsoft gun. Absolutely perfect and beautiful.

And oh yeah, as funny as this may sound (since I just completed this rifle) I'm actually considering selling it. The reason being that it's waaaay heavier than I thought it would be... like A&K/CA M249 weight, seriously. Since I'm a very small guy I honestly can't see myself lugging this rifle around in a skirmish for more than a few minutes without being totally exhausted.

So yeah, if anyone is interested in it I'm looking for about $650 + shipping for the whole setup with 2 batteries but the HurricanE EOTech will not be included. ^_^

Edited by Jin15