Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My M4 is almost done being "re-tooled" (If that's the proper term...), updated with a JP Upper Receiver, Heavy Fluted Barrel, and other accessories, including an ACM VLTOR BiPod.

DesertM4.jpg

If it looks out of place as it is, being too short w/the scope, no worries. I have a barrel extension (or two) and a few suppressors for it.

Still needs some detailing before it's fully put back together (notice the lack of gearbox, lol). Not sure if I should paint the RAS or not. It'll have FDE rail covers, but I'm thinking I might paint it the same colors as the stock. (Tan/Brown mix.)

And the scope (2-6x Zoom Mag) is mainly for outdoors use, for use with a M4 length inner/outer. I'll have the option of using an Aimpoint replica for closer quarters, for use with the CQB-R length inner/outer. I might just go with tri-rail scope rings, and sticking a Doctor replica on the scope instead of going the Aimpoint route. Not sure.

-Vic

Yo Unit, wut gun is that?

It's not a JG 416, it's an AGM HK416 with a shorty stock, TSD sights, RAS fix and DBOYs covers.

Victory, you son-a-*badgeress* you got the two things I want for my 416. The ACM VLTOR-style bipod legs and that 2-6x scope.

Edited by Unit 318

Victory...Im never one for heavily accessorised Armalites but your gun there just gave me the horn.

Seriously, that is very sexy!

For that, Im-a gonna put my 9mm kit into the SD16 and take pics, just for you :D Ill do that once Ive been shopping.

Edited by GuzziHero
My new DBoys/TM creation

DSCF2448.jpg

DSCF2449.jpg

DSCF2450.jpg

still need some bits for it

Scope risers

VN Style mags

bipod RIS Kit

little Update

Got my scope riser, VN mags and bi-pod, also threw in a Prometheus hop up and a new 9.6 200mah battery

sorry about the phone pics, its hard to find batterys in this house!

IMAG0124.jpg

IMAG0123.jpg

Guzzi...now, that, is awesome. I approve. :D

The JP Upper...it's been floating around my collection for a bit. I do believe it's finally found it's home.

And Unit 318, VLTOR bipod is a nice peice. There are some flaws in my scope, mainly in the internal glass, but it doesn't bother me all that much. For $40 shipped, really can't beat it. (And I don't want to bother shipping it back, heh.)

And j3T...damnit, I was going to buy a Kobra for my M4...to be different. There go my plans. :P On the subject, though...does it co-witness with the irons? It looks the be a little high, but the angle of the pic might come into affect.

-Vic

Edited by Victory
And j3T...damnit, I was going to buy a Kobra for my M4...to be different. There go my plans. :P On the subject, though...does it co-witness with the irons? It looks the be a little high, but the angle of the pic might come into affect.

-Vic

Well I wasn't planning on putting it on my M4, but all shops where out of ak-mountable Kobra's. So I bought a RIS one from one shop, and the AK mount from another one. I couldn't resist putting it on my M4 while it still had the ris-mount on though :P

Co-witnessing isn't possible; the top of the iron sights just reaches the bottom of the window. Then again, the Kobra seems quite sturdy so I don't think you'd need the iron sights anytime soon.