Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kiki-Jiki, you aeg is just yelling out "I want P-mag!:

They're on their way from Asia. :P

kiki jiki will your mags be the same sand colour? that would look good

Yes, I ordered the Magpul green label 30rd box set (10 mags) in Flat Dark Earth, and I already have FDE magpuls so I'll throw those on the mags.

I also plan to get a tan TangoDown grip (do they have FDE?) and Magpul ladder rail covers in FDE to keep the two-tone color scheme going.

Edited by Kiki-Jiki
I also plan to get a tan TangoDown grip (do they have FDE?) and Magpul ladder rail covers in FDE to keep the two-tone color scheme going.

Recommendation after you finish; Magpul CTR butt pad in black. Creates more contrast of the black and FDE of the gun. At least I think it will look nice :P

Yes, Tango Down has a FDE fvg. Make sure to post pictures with more Magpul products once they come in; I am planning to make something similar with more or less the same layout and would love to see how they all work together :D

Edited by Reincarnation...
Vic

Bravo 4 Tango Hotel Echo Whiskey India November

keke :P

Wonders how many will get this

Not very subtle--if you made anagrams out of each word it might be. :P

I'm more of a fan of A, but then again I'm not a hardcore AR-15 junkie.

Waxxer the DD RIS II has been the only rail system approved in the sopmod block II kit. it will be the only rail unit for the MK 18 mod I. other rail units are still pending approval . the only other 2 railed handguards to be except for approval are the A.R.M.S model # 50 and the Knights Armament company URX. as far as improvements to the whole sopmod class.

No flip up sights have been decided yet , A.R.M.S. and KAC have both won contracts to have there flip up sights approved for further testing..."

ELBAR: that's old news. USSOCOM chose the Daniel Defense M4 RIS II:

http://www.danieldefense.com/?page=shop/de...p;product_id=17

Here is a summary of the M4 SOPMOD Block 2 kit: the Matech 300-600M rear flip sight is issued for the M4 now. The light used is the Insight M3X, EOTech 553 for close quarters and Trijicon ECOS TA-01 and TA-31 ACOGS for medium range, also the PEQ-15. I have 2 more accesories to complete my M4 SOPMOD Block 2 project. Will post pics soon. Here's an edited description:

USSOCOMBLOCK15.jpg

Block2.jpg

Edited by Hispeed1
Recommendation after you finish; Magpul CTR butt pad in black. Creates more contrast of the black and FDE of the gun. At least I think it will look nice :P

Yes, Tango Down has a FDE fvg. Make sure to post pictures with more Magpul products once they come in; I am planning to make something similar with more or less the same layout and would love to see how they all work together :D

Yeah I forgot to mention it but I'm already planning on the CTR buttpad in black, I think it looks awesome with the FDE CTR.

And of course I'll post pictures. But my stuff's gotta sell before I can go buying a $60 VFG and a $70 aimpoint magnifier and $40 FTS mount...