Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marine's are the Navy's infantry buddy buddy....originally...

How is the A&K A4? What kinda wiring trouble? I may buy one, I can afford a Km16a4 but my g/f would kick my *albatross* if I spent that kinda money straight up..and I can't save for *suitcase*

Edited by MarineDEP
Marine's are the Navy's infantry buddy buddy....originally...

How is the A&K A4? What kinda wiring trouble? I may buy one, I can afford a Km16a4 but my g/f would kick my *albatross* if I spent that kinda money straight up..and I can't save for *suitcase*

I didn't have any wiring trouble with the original gun, but when i went to upgrade my GB and i messed up the wiring going to the motor, and when i tested the motor, it ripped my wiring apart like butter. Now i have to go re-wire the whole blasted thing. Sigh.

Hey Jambo, you wouldnt happen to have a pic of the battery that it uses? I have one of these but didnt get a battery with it and i`ve trouble getting the proper crane stock battery to fit, busted up a couple trying to fit it into this.

steveo2006, this one is what you want to get, although maybe not from these people,

http://www.airsoftarmoury.co.uk/product_in...roducts_id=1909

http://www.component-shop.co.uk/html/airsoft_etc_.html

9.6V 2200mAh SC NiMH Cranestock Battery near the bottom of the page. Its the same one for less than half the price.

That looks absolutely AMAZING. Where did you get that rail system?

Thanks. Its a Patriot Ordinance Factory Predator Rail (bolded the company name so it didnt run together). Both the AEG on top and bottom are sporting one of the series - The P12X and P9X respectively. I chose the Predator series because the inner diameter is designed to house a piston gas system which means it's larger than most other AR15 rails... Just large enough to house a nun-chuk battery. The P12X will run you $285 and the P9X will be around $245 straight from the manufacturer. I do not know of any retailers that have them in stock since POF is working quickly to fill orders on their rifle builds and resellers on eBay and the likes usually sell their parts very fast.

The overall look of the SBR should be like the following with the addition of a CTR in place of the standard stock:

DSCN2494mod.jpg

I need to put the UBR on one of the AEGs too. No sense having it in a bucket.

Cheers.