Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edit 2: Also, BabyBackRibs, how did you manage to install yours straight? The only way I figure it'd work with my setup, is to have it crooked. :mellow: Which is pretty unrealistic, as others have pointed out.

The ends are a loose fit in the sight tower and body. It just kinda straightened itself out when I put it in. I need to raise the part by the gasblock so it is even with the VIS.

Anyway...

Remember what I said about the M468? How I called it off?

Changed my mind AGAIN...and this time, I'm determined. >:-D

468LEpic.jpg

Almost done externally. Need to swap out the rear BUIS, the clone EOTech, pistol grip, and a few other little bits, and add a MAID, additional furniture, real optic, real BUIS, and I plan on mounting a M203, along with other bits.

Didn't go for the classic M468 look. Went with the updated ARMS #50, and added a gas piston to the rifle.

Once I obtain the MIAD, I'll get going on the internals. (Because, obviously, there's no gearbox in there, heh.)

-Vic

Then we all might as well put drum magazines, grenade launchers and 12x magnification scopes on our guns...

Victory is obviously going for an impression of a real gun, and it was smart of Mars to point that out. 

When was the last time you had a physical at the doctors office? I think your sarcasmoventrilator is busted...

Victory is obviously going for an impression of a real gun, and it was smart of Mars to point that out. 

True.

I'll just tie it on elsewhere. Don't like the idea of attaching it to the barrel, anyway, as VFC designed the kit as a 2 piece barrel. :mellow: (I mainly threw the gun together for pics, didn't really think of the melting aspect.)

-Vic